Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Celeb Gossip Addict

The video makes Rihanna look bad. They had moved on with their lives for two whole years before she started her ruthless public campaign to steal him from his girlfriend. I can understand why he's confused.

Vince

Finally!!!! Let the countdown to the beatdown begin!! Maybe some permanent scars will be left this time. A person can dream can't he?

CoconutScrimp

It's I love Rihanna as a punching bag.

Sue

And he WILL hit you again because it has been proven that abusive people do not change........

Kali

The sad thing is that Rihanna thinks she won something and Karrueche thinks she lost something and all that either of them got was herpes. Well Rihanna is about to have another "domestic violence situation" but this time no one is going listen to her whining.

King Anton

This is the type of crap that makes me love my homie Chris even more. TO HELL WIT ALL YOU HATERS!!!!

Deion

People are such haters!!!! Its so disturbing and disgusting. Get a ****ing life ya"ll. TMZ should cut Chris Brown a check!

Kali

(For the old people in here) I'm not a playa I just crush a lot...
The stupid girl cycle continues...

adelle

did he actually say 'its hard to be chris brown'? or something to that extent? is he seriously trying to throw himself a pity party in this video? really? is this supposed to show how deep he is? LOL...

Laura

When he is stone cold sober, he appears extremely mentally slow, so I'm not seeing much difference. Rihanna can have him--they deserve each other. Karrueche has a wonderful life ahead of her now.

Belizeanborn

We all know that when you're drunk, the truth comes out (wink). The next time (and there will be a next time) when he beats the $hit out of her, the world won't care. I guess fortune didn't sell so he need to get w/ someone who can help his career. I'm sure they will make a record before the year is out. Just remember riri, that KARMA is a bitc# & you already know what he is capable of doing to a female.

Pimpcessa

He doesn't love either one of these women. He loves himself. And Rhianna is just getting back with him to be rebellious. She's still very young and she's attracted to the "bad boy" image he represents, and she needs to look like she isn't letting anyone tell her what to do. Neither of them have had enough life experience to know what real love is, or feels like. But I can assure them both, what they had AINT LOVE, it's infatuation.

Keyser Söze

... Is TMZ going to follow and report every dumbass thing the prince of douchebags will do 'til they finally have a kiss between Ri-Ri and him to report?

Seriously, at this point, event the people who are admantly against them hooking up again do not care anymore... Time to move on, Harv.

BB not bb

His record company proabably made this for him to steer public opinion. I think it is letting Rihanna know where she stands, as in she is just another one of the women at his disposal. If he ends ups running back after Karreuche or seeing her behind Rihannas back, then this is like saying that Rihanna shouldn't be that surprised.

I think the reason Karreuche might have said "Bye Baby" to Chris is because they planned to keep seeing each other all the while that Chris tries to see how far he can get back into Rihanna's head. When he destroys her completely and she is in a mental ward, then he can just go back to Karreuche.

Rihanna is being played for a fool by everyone involved, from Chris, to her record company, to her friends in the music business to maybe even Karreuche. Chris is just like a vortex waiting to suck her down to hell.

People defend this relationship, just going to show you what kind of society this is where maybe this is common and it isn't like someone nice is just around the corner.

Spicy mag

Is this a back door pilot to a reality show because I feel it in the back door.