Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

Toulinwoek

I'm not going to defend this guy, because beating up women cannot be defended. But it's soooo easy, isn't it, to bash on Brown for what he did...from afar, on the Internet on some forum or news board he probably won't read and wouldn't care about even if he did.

I'd say it's a safe bet that more than a third of you who are ranting so hard against Brown know someone who beats or has beaten a woman (or a woman who has beaten a man, which is rare, but happens). I just wonder how many of you are brave enough to get into those peoples' faces and talk the kind of crap you're talking at Brown?

DaveT

Chris is sincere, loves Rihanna...common for young men who have been with an antagonistic, manipulative, abusive woman to still have confusing feelings about her after break up.
Probably not wise to take her back.
If she had shown some growth and changed, maybe it could work out.
But her behavior since reveals she still has a temper, which may show up soon.
And the biggest red flag should be obvious to everyone....she saw Chris as property that she owns and there's no way she was going to let Karrueche have her property.
Control issues.
Abusive traits.
Careful Chris ;)

M

THIS IS THE BIGGEST CONTRIVED AND MANUFACTURED PIECE OF CRAP VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Chris you're full of SH*T and EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! Princess RiRi... you're on your own Girl... but realize he WILL CHEAT and if you challenge him... you'll get MORE than a beating.... TRUST!!!!

nonparieldolls

Ain't no skin off my nose if they get back together. Now it might be a different story for Rihanna...

petticoat_gossip

complete and total bullsh&t!

scoopie

Oh come on! 4 out of 5 of you say he's full of crap? You've never been in love with 2 people? He's more into Rihanna but he's telling the truth.

Therapy

Run Karuche, Run Rhianna. Don't be dumbasses. If you stay with this guy, you are dumbasses. Who wants a man that loves another? Who wants that drama? You will never feels safe and secure, and your lives will will always have upheaval. Get rid of this loser.

surfcowboy83

DEAR CHRISSY POOH: WOW, SO TOUCHING! I ALMOST SHED A TEAR. YOU SOUND NORMAL AND SHI^T... YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A WOMAN BEATER AND A TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP IN THIS WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL VIDEO YOU JUST GAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE. HEY, YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO LET US ALL KNOW WHO CHRIS BROWN WAS, GLAD YOUR VIEW OF YOURSELF IS REGARDED SO HIGHLY, SO IMPORTANT. YOU ARE WHAT THE HUMAN BREED NEEDS, GIVE US A SPAWN, TOTAL WINNER. WELL, I GUESS THAT VIDEO CONFIRMS THAT YOU ARE A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING IN A PERFECT FANTASY WORLD. TRASH

Latch Johnson

Bidness? She's just as stupid as he is.

frankie knockout

when i was his age i always had two women!now just one and im happy.

Justmythoughts

"Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"
Hey Clueless....your reputation is directly linked to your sales.
You'll never get another dollar from me

PC

Although I'm #TeamBreezy. I don't agree or condone what Chris did to Rihanna, or some of his personal life choices, but it is not my business. I like most of Chris' music, some of Rihanna's. I'm a music fan, not a personal fan of their choices. Role models, not role models. As a mother is it MY responsibility to be my daughters role model. Not for me to have her have a "celebrity" or "artist" be her role model. Yes they chose their careers just like we chose our careers, but they are Entertainers NOT Role Models. As for their music genre, everyone is entitled to their personal preference. Rap, Hip Hop and R & B are not for everyone.

theRealMccoy12

Now all Kae needs is DRAKES number & lets see how Chris feels about that lol

david 183

You can't fault a guy for being honest.

Blue

This will be a movie one day, obession, violence and disaster. Rihanna went on Oprah saying he was the love of her life, he can't quit her even though he moved on. He's violent, she is hot tempered (he was pretty scratched up in that brawl also). This will not end well.