Chris Brown

I Love Rihanna

(and Karrueche)

10/5/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100512_chris_brownChris Brown just released a hyper-produced propaganda break-up video ... in which he drunkenly says he loves BOTH Rihanna and his ex-GF Karrueche Tran ... and says, "I'm not trying to be a player ... I just care too much sometimes."

It seems to be an artsy-fartsy way to explain his decision to kick Karrueche to the curb after being seen with Rihanna this week.

In the footage, Brown tries to hammer home the point that he's wasted -- intercutting footage of himself poppin' champagne, partying in a nightclub and looking slouched over while smoking. At one point he says, "I'm a little drunk, so I'mma be honest ..."

It's unclear when the footage was shot ... but two hours before Brown posted the video, Rihanna tweeted, "Ain't nobody bidness..... But mine and my baby!"

He never mentions either woman by name in the video, but there are shots of both RiRi and Karrueche spliced into the 1:27 clip.

At one point he asks, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible but for me I just feel like that."

So, is this Chris being honest ... or is he trying to BS his way out of looking like a jerk who was stringing Karrueche on while banging Rihanna behind her back?

bob reed

The next time Rhiana gets beaten by Brown the cops should not waste of tax money by responding..she is clueless and deserves whatever she gets. Idiots all.

Niecey

I really wish people wouldnt be so judgemental. Things happen in life and especially when you are young you don't really understand life till you get around 40 for women and 50 for men. Its obvious these two share something we could never explain. Give them a break and let them figure this thing called life out.

alexusdevaughn

i think it was very mature for chris to break it off with karruche instead of stringing her along! ok so he hit rihanna people make mistakes!! im sure plenty of you have done things you regret so stop judging!!! if she wants to forgive then let her damn!!! its her life not you all

Meanie

I wish someone would just kick this POS right in his little peepee. Hard.

Sohigh

Brand New Rihanna

ehi

So much drama...ha young love

chrisbrowndeuche

Man, i dont git ull u hatrs. I luv my girls. But dey git owt line, i'm gunna smak a B%$# Up!! Know dat!!

EddieO

What a turd.

Taye

Chris Brown needs to go to REHAB. It's clear to me that he is doing drugs and he will die soon. Tsk tsk. What people do for fame.

LK

HE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES MORE THAN JUST POT & ALCOHOL HIS FACE IS LOOKING A LITTLE ROUGHER & THIN

+ RIHI SEEMS LIKE SHE DOING MORE THAN POT MORE LIKE HEROIN SHE LOOKS MORE MASHED THAN STONED
THE 2 LIKE HAVING SEX WITH EACH OTHER WHEN THEY R HIGH ITS A DRUG THING WITH THEM & THEY R BOTH 2 YOUNG & DUMB 2 C IT BOTH SHD GO GET HELP !!!!

oBAMa

TMZ you guys need to post the Rihanna/Diana Sawyer interview ! In it Rihanna said...

"When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result into some girl getting killed I could not be easy with that part. I couldn't be held responsible for telling them go back."

So WHY is she going back to the D-Bag?!

Tim

My God, could this guy be any more of a self-absorbed douchewad?

LK

ALL THIS DRAMA JUST 2 SELL MORE RECORDS PIFFF SAD

MsSumlin

Rihanna and Chris Brown are entertainers. What the hell they do in their personal lives is no ones damn business. And let's be frank, you can give a damn. You are the same folks that built them up only to be pushing and shoving to get to the front of the line to tear them down.

Holly

I know a lot of people aren't going to agree with this but has anyone taken into consideration that they may actually love each other. They both have clearly tried to move on with their lives apart and their love for one another keeps bringing them back together. I'm not saying that Chris was right in hitting her, but people do change when they want to change for themselves and since none of us know them personally who are we to say that he hasn't changed. Also, I don't think Chris used Karrueche. I think he truly tried to move on with his life with someone else but always loved Rihanna, but respected that she didn't want anything to do with him. When she finally did he left Karrueche.