Giovanni Ribisi

I Dropped $3 Mil To Live

Near Brad & Angelina

10/5/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_giovani_ribisi_house_launchGiovanni Ribisi KNOWS one house in L.A. just ain't enough -- the actor dropped $3 million on a sweet new pad in the Hollywood Hills ... just 5 miles down the road from his OTHER sweet, new pad.

Ribisi's recent purchase is 3,756 square-feet of awesomeness -- it boasts 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, a library, lagoon style pool, cascading waterfall ... AND sits right next door to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (awesome?).

All in all, the crib set Ribisi back a cool $2.95 million.

It's house numero dos for the "Ted" actor ... 3 months ago he dropped $1.4 million on a sick new 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath house in Atwater Village complete with an artist's studio -- only a few miles away.

Thanks to our friends at Trulia for the heads up.

Bretaño

Rather than his new neighbors, it may be more worthy of note that his new home places him within walking distance to the Scientology Celebrity Center on Franklin Ave.

Alicia Z.

They bought the house next door to me in New Orleans. Then I lived in France for 4 years and they got a place there too. Brad and Angelina seem to be following me.

bmwm369

One of the WORST actors of all time. Unwatchable!

KellyinCA

hmm...Brad Pitt _used_ to be on the CoS's recruitment list since he used to date Juliette Lewis, but that was near twenty years ago. If it's to somehow get intel on Brangelina (either to get them in or to keep them from speaking out against the CoS), it's a ballsy move that could very easily backfire.

LiLo's boy toy

I don't think they live there much sense the got all uppity and bought a big place in France.

LindaJay

Is he still involved with Scientology group founded by Hubbard, the comic book guy?

J

nice house

karen

SCIENTOLOGY PAYS!!!

NOT ELMO

now brad and angelina are going to spend $10 million to get away from him....

Spicy mag

Avatar money.

laelin

laelin

Must be nice to folk out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for 2 homes down the block from one another I just wish I could buy the house my grandparents build for 300,000 and fix it up but I only make 13,000 a year and I have maybe 50 bucks left after paying all my bills for the year. But instead someone else is going to buy my house I've wanted most of my life! So which house does Ribisi live in? Why do you need 2 houses in the same area? Must be nice to be able to buy something you want. I got nothing again Ribisi I haven't since anything with him in it that I call recall since My Two Dads. Hopeful Jolie-Pitt don't mind you as a neighbor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2