« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Threatening LAWSUIT Over

Leaked Sex Tape Footage

10/5/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004-hulk-hogan-tmz
Hulk Hogan
's leaked sex tape did NOT catch the wrestler with his pants down -- at least figuratively -- because TMZ has learned, he's already got his lawyers on the counter-attack, threatening to SUE if the tape isn't taken off the Internet.

Gawker posted a minute-long clip of the sex tape on its website yesterday -- but sources close to Hogan tell TMZ, it won't be up for long ... because Hogan's currently drafting a nasty cease-and-desist letter to the website, demanding the footage be taken down.

Hogan's claiming the site has no right to post the footage -- and if it doesn't remove it, he'll sue.

Hulk's lawyer David R. Houston tells TMZ, "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law."

As we first reported ... the Hogan tape was being shopped around to the highest bidder beginning earlier this year. Screen grabs hit the Internet in April, but video only surfaced yesterday.

Gawker says it obtained the tape from an anonymous source -- who gave the footage to the site for free.

As soon as news broke about the tape, Hogan immediately vowed to sue ANYONE who published it.  Hulk's word is his bond.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike44090

It's clear after watching the clip at Gawker.com that Hogan was set up. It was in someone else's house. It was probably an attempt at blackmail by Heather Clem who is said to be the woman in the tape. Major fail, who is going to pay to see Hulk in a sex tape ? not me.

Julianthe

This is a prostitution situation. His best friend's ex-wife was getting paid for her services; either that or the best friend was. The woman is a prostitute. You get what you sow, Terry Bollea. Learn the meaning of the world morality and you wouldn't get yourself into stupid situations like this.

Gretel

Thanks for that. It's early, the house is quiet, I'm ready to go to work and take a minute or so for my TMZ diversion and the first thing I see is an image of Hulk Hogan with a story that he has a sex tape? Well thanks I guess, that put me off breakfast and I think I'll just leave my lunch at home too. That is just too stomach-turning to even consider.

Spicy mag

Iran shiek says hulk is gay and ....

awesomewave

Yeah, take the nasty video down from Gawker. One site. I'm sure it won't turn up elsewhere.

Phishie from Philly

Fear not Hulkster. No one wants to see your old wrinkled hulkamannia as.s anyway.
Phishie from Philly

PatinNJ

After what his kid did, and the way that they all handled it, one would think that they'd go hide somewhere, never to be seen in public again.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm not that interested in watching some guy in a sex tape but I can't help but wonder if he really is shriveled to the size of a Vienna sausage because of the roids, and if he keeps that ridiculous bandana on when he's doing whatever he's doing in that tape. Hulk Hogan is nothing more than a human cartoon these days.

Fuck Celebrities

Right... another "leaked" sex video.

really! really?

Yuk...

LISA

Oh YUK! Who would want to see him in a sex tape, even for FREE??

devilgirl

Ew! Nasty. Who would want to see his nasty pork rind body in action.

Dallas A.

That is Bubba the Love Sponges house, this was taken while he was still married to Heather Clem, the woman in the video. Bubba obviously dosent mind sharing his Kool-Aid with his good friend Hulk Hogan.

SensibleSense

Hulk has a big thick missile. My gawd I am impressed

YouDontSay

I saw it on gawker. What a jerk!