« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Linda Hogan

Busted

for DUI

10/5/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_linda_hogan_mugshot_ipad
Linda Hogan was arrested yesterday in Malibu on suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Linda -- real name Linda Bollea -- was arrested at 1:34 AM Thursday morning and taken to a nearby police station where she was booked and put behind bars. According to the citation, her blood alcohol level is listed as .084, barely above the legal limit in California (.08).

The 53-year-old was released several hours later on $5,000 bail.

An inmate information operator at the jail tells us, she was also booked for driving on a suspended license.

A rep for Linda tells TMZ, Linda sincerely regrets the arrest. The rep claims Linda was on her way home from a jewelry function in L.A. where she drank a glass of champagne on an empty stomach -- in combination with antibiotics that exacerbated the effects of the alcohol. The rep insists Linda was NOT booked for driving on a suspended license.

The rep says Linda was initially pulled over for speeding. It's unclear if Linda was the only person in the car at the time of her arrest.

It's been a rough week for the Hogan family. Linda's ex-husband Hulk Hogan is currently in the middle of a sex tape scandal after footage was released on the Internet yesterday.

0525_celebrity_dui_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kelli_remembered

after all the pain and lives forever changed to to Nick's DUI- this is truly DISGUSTING! Now she's already making up all kinds of BS excuses- just like she did for Nick. There is no way, given her size, that one glass of champagne put her over the legal limit.

JosephSheehan

i wana suck her toes

shane

I used to be scared, denying who I was
Acting straight but then going out to the gay fish clubs
Dancing with the Marlins making out with the all the Snappers
I'd take a Salmon home and work that Coddle Fin for hours
But now I'm out and I'm free to love what I want
Be it Yellow Fin or Bass or them trout in Vermont
I slapped that Marlin ass, make that Grouper butt shake
I'll come to your house and have an orgy in your mother****in' fish tank (fish tank, fish tank)

UncleWeirdNoise

I'd imagine, all over the USA, many people were stopped and charged with DUI. Everyday people go to work DUI, pain pills, weed, etc. Everyday doctors work on patients DUI, wanna bet, google a search about under the influence doctors. I once knew a Reg Nurse who told me she was taking so much Percocet out of the narcotics locker, and ingesting the pills, she didn't know, at times, even where she was. There was a "drug counselor" who would tell her class of addicts, "hold on one minutes, I've got to go to my office for some files", and she'd shoot up, then come back to the addicts counseling. Crazy nuts going on every single day.

dd

After what your son did you should have learned something!

JaJa

She used to be pretty, what happened?

lillsista

Looks she's been working out like the hulk. You would think they wouldn't be drinking and driving after their son crashed and maimed his friend for life. The whole family is a mess!

Tracker

test

BigJigga304

How is she still a Hogan, Bollea etc if they are divorced? Is that how she's gonna keep milking the teat?

Diamond Goddess!

Linda and Hulk have not done well since the divorce, along with completely DESTROYING any "Hulk" myth that had been built up.
Way to crap all over the moneymaker (the image)!

Cindy

antibiotics DON'T exacerbate alcohol...on the contrary...alcohol can prevent antibiotics from working!

Cindy

This just in....antibiotics don't exacerbate alcohol intoxication...try again

MsSuburbia

REALLY??? After what your son did to John Graziano, Linda?

Tracey

WOW she actually looks pretty there.

Canefighter

This falls in the I do not care catagory of the news.