Mariah Carey's Posse

Cops, Bodyguards,

Umbrella Holder

10/5/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_mariah_carey_pcn_article
Mariah Carey got a full police AND umbrella escort on her way out of an "American Idol" photo shoot in Baton Rouge yesterday -- 'cause the only thing more harmful than angry rappers are those damn UV rays.

Carey had told Babwa Wawa that she bulked up her security team after Nicki Minaj allegedly threatened to shoot her with a gun during their blowup earlier this week ... and Thursday she proved she ain't messin' around.

Sources tell us ... Mariah and Nicki both participated in the shoot -- and even posed for pics TOGETHER. We're told the shoot was peaceful, but it's clear the hatchet is not buried.

Tomorrow, the gang has another round of auditions ... and that's when tensions really start to heat up.

Stay tuned ...

Fuck Celebrities

Can't the stupid bitch walk without somebody holding her up?

Celebrities Suck

Mariah checkered umbrella huh? "cross communication of dimensions" research people research..

dusty

does this woman realize she is an irrelevant has been ?

wendy

safety first!

FlamingoNut

"And what's your occupation?"
"I'm a Celebrity Shade Initiator", aka CSI, aka Umbrella Holder. Sad...

STFUP

Nicki has 0.00000000001% of a point. Mariah absolutely LOVES to show how 'diva-ish' she is and tout her awards & accomplishments.
However, Nicki is still acting like a gutter-ho. NO class, NO restraint - and I 100% believe she said she's shoot Mariah if she had a gun (but I don't for a second believe she has the guts to ever actually do it - she's a phony 'gangsta' ho).

jason

"both participated in the shoot"... of course they did.

This whole feud thing reeked of publicity stunt from the start.

seamus

I have never been much of a fan of Mariah , but she is what she is. I would rather see her be a diva bitch than half of the no talent skanks out there. Like her or nor Mariah does have talent and if I had her money and lifestyle I may very well act that way also.At least she's not involved in scandels, her biggest scandle is that she is a bitch.

Jen

She is so self important. Which she would realize she is the only one who cares about her ****ing diva status.

sptaz99

Prissy little pig-faced Mariah

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Obviously, the guy is not a Certified Umbrealla Holder. Otherwise, he'd be holding it in his left hand closer to her. Instead of looking like an idiot.

Greg

God damn i'm on Nicki's side. Mariah has been acting like a f'n diva like she's the world. I can't believe how Nick is handling this married to a bragging bitch such as Mariah.

peachpie

I think television is sinking to new lows. If Niki Minaj is serious and said the gun stuff. the police would get involved. All of these desperate attempts to try to get people to watch people acting a fool. It's not good for my brain. I have never watch amer idol but i don't watch much tv anymore. mostly netflix and news shows. Why the people in charge think this is what people want to watch is beyond me. I don't want to here people get cussed out and bea up. I don't want to see random people naked. What does your being gay has to do with anything?

deb

Who the fck does she think she is..she is a complete MORON!

ogo

This chic is full of sh*t