Snoop Dogg Posts

Anti-Romney Top 10 List

'He's a White N**ga'

10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1005_snoop_mitt_01

Snoop Dogg reposted a "Why I'm Not Voting for Romney" list on his Instagram page ... which is totally blowing up ... and it includes reasons like, "He's a white n**ga" ... and "He's a ho."

The list -- originally created by @DragonflyJonez and was reposted by Snoop yesterday -- includes:

-- "He is a white n**ga."
-- "He looks like he says 'n**ga' all the time"
-- "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch, I will beat the sh*t out of you."
-- "He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes."

The post also includes the top 10 reasons to vote for Obama ... including the fact that Michelle has a "fat ass."

Check out the entire list below:

1005_snoop_votes2

LiLo's boy toy

He just keeps getting more ignorant the older he gets.

ELMUCHOMACHO!

Nice...I use the same logic when choosing my music.

Acorr234

I'm sorry ut does no one find this hilarious?

hahaha

It was a joke and it's quite hilarious. And snoop definitely didn't write this!

Alyssa

I thought it was funny to be honest.

Truth

Just another reason why Obama will soon be unemployed himself.

Suzanne

I actually saw this on four black athletes instagrams before I saw it here. I'm glad someone posted this because it makes those that are forwarding this do***ent around look like absolute idiots.

Shuffleface

Get it together, TMZ! Quick fact checking would have told you this list was originally posted by twitter user @DragonflyJonez. Snoop just Re-posted it on Instagram. Gosh!

Mayu

Welcome to the people who vote for Obama. No wonder the deficit is the highest its ever been, job loss is at an all time high, job growth is slower than a snail. because of retards like this.

Mike

Hey that's true! Where his hoes at?

boo

He's right up there with that 80 something woman who voted for BO in 2008 'cause he's black. Way to make an informed decision, snoop idiot.

StoopidHead

Growed up. Real growed up.

surfcowboy83

DEAR SNOOP: I think ... cross that out, I KNOW its the weed thats making you retarded, thats what happens when you smoke too much, you become paranoid and all... DO IDIOTS like you ever think before they speak? Thats the real problem in our world, morons like you actually live and breathe air and breed!!! DONT BREED. PLEASE. And those kids of yours, wtf are they going to become? Gangster talking trash like their parents? The whole im faded all the time thing isnt cool....your lyrics to your songs are borderline im stupid and im retarded... You have no class and deserve 0 pennies of the money you have. I dislike Hollywood, fame, celebrities because 90% of them dont deserve a fraction of the money they have "earned". Be a pathetic person and become famous is the new slogan.

nonparieldolls

Consider the source. This person is an embarrassment to the entire human race.

Sieg36

All great reasons to vote for your commander in chief. Idiot!