Snoop Dogg Posts

Anti-Romney Top 10 List

'He's a White N**ga'

10/5/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1005_snoop_mitt_01

Snoop Dogg reposted a "Why I'm Not Voting for Romney" list on his Instagram page ... which is totally blowing up ... and it includes reasons like, "He's a white n**ga" ... and "He's a ho."

The list -- originally created by @DragonflyJonez and was reposted by Snoop yesterday -- includes:

-- "He is a white n**ga."
-- "He looks like he says 'n**ga' all the time"
-- "He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch, I will beat the sh*t out of you."
-- "He's a Mormon but he ain't got no hoes."

The post also includes the top 10 reasons to vote for Obama ... including the fact that Michelle has a "fat ass."

Check out the entire list below:

1005_snoop_votes2

mike hunt

So snoop dog is a racist but he get's a pass. Imagine if this was written by John Mayer. The witch hunt would be on.

Michele

Romney had my vote already but if he didn't he would now! What an endorsement - that "n**ga" doesn't like him. People - this is the caliber of people voting for Obama - WAKE UP!!!!!
He is a gang member - I just don't understand why anyone would post his opinion .....makes me sick.

I Was About To Say

Don't blame Obama for the problems of the US, blame the blacks...they put him there.

Brier

Snoop didn't write the list -- just reposted it. It was written by a racist *******.

Christi

These people vote? Seriously?? I am very frightened for the welfare of our country. We should run tests before voting to make sure each citizen at least has some basic understanding of politics and view points held by the politicians running. ****ing moron.

tgrfan42069

people think others make this up when they say blacks only vote for obama because he is black its true

pk

Brain dead idiot! I don't care who he votes for, his mentality is that of garbage!

I Was About To Say

Nothing wrong with saying "black" people, they say "white" people. Sooo, when they start saying "caucasian" then we will say "african american" LOL

Christi

Haters gonna' hate cause Romney won that debate! Maybe that's more along the lines of "snoop" language.

I Was About To Say

Actually, we ALL originated from africa so we are all african americans.

I Was About To Say

If a white person said that about obama it would be all over the tv news.

TheVolleyballGod

Snoops revised Top Ten Romney list

10. Pushed the Obama pumpkin all over the ring
9. Schooled the boy
8. Made Obama look like a pumpkin fool
7. Crushed Obama
6. Destroyed the image of Obama
5. Made Obama look stupid
4. Made Obama look like a tool
3. Showed what an angry unqualified lil boy Obama is
2. Convinced millions to vote for him and not Obama
1. Tingled Michelle and made her want to go home with Mitt and not Barrack

Betty

this is everything that is wrong with the united states RIGHT NOW!

GardeniaRose

Snoop isn't trying to "Rock the Vote" or anything. He's an entertainer, a rapper, and a gangster (an old ass one). Have you ever heard his lyrics? Never listened to The Chronic? I cannot understand how people are so outraged over this when it's just typical Snoop. Repeat: an ENTERTAINER. Not a politician or a role model, a RAPPER. And the muthaf*ka's name really is Mitt.

Noel

I'm certain the entire country was just waiting for Snoop Tard to vomit up his political expertise.

Well done, Chong.