« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

'Cheesesteaks Are Overrated'

10/6/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005-steelers-eagles-football-harvey-tmz

After battling back to a respectable 2-2, Harvey Levin is deadly confident that he will finally break the .500 barrier by picking the winner of our Week 5 NFL matchup -- Steelers vs. Eagles.

So, heeeeeeere we go!

Question: Who ya got?
Harvey: "I'm gonna go with the underdog Mike Vick ... because underdog just seems right for him."

Question: Better food -- Philly or Pittsburgh?
Harvey: "I like the food in both. I do think cheesesetaks are somewhat overrated, but I really wanna launch the TMZ bus tour in Philly ... so I'm favoring it.

Question: Pat's or Geno's?
Harvey: Someone once mailed me a Pat's cheesesteak sandwich, FedEx to Los Angeles. It didn't travel well."

Question: What do you think of Terry Bradshaw?
Harvey: "His talk show was terrible ... thank god they canceled it."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NOT ELMO

i love cheesecake....

Jordan

Harvey decided to go with the Mass Dog Murder and not the underdog. I think harvey now likes people who murder Animals, Lets face it he loves Sara Palin and Micael Vick.

jayman419

Come to Pittsburgh before you decide to sink money into Philly. Sure, you can show people the Rocky statue and where Tom Hanks got aids. But we got Robocop (well a few miles south of Pgh), Batman, that new Emma Watson movie, Zack and Miri, One Shot, Dogma, Groundhog Day ... There's absolutely no competition!

Our rivers are better, too. And Primanti Brothers makes incredibly good food, if you are willing to skip your diet for a day. or if you can't do that try Eat n Park, another local tradition, for a nice, no frills salad bar.

Phishie from Philly

OMG! Philly cheese steaks are not over rated. Harvey is just mad because there's no kosher cheese steaks. Come to Philly and I will show you the best cheese steak place ever. You can't get a cheese steak fed exed. It don't work.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

At least Harvey picked a winner. I know how you feel when you picked Vick because he's the under dog and it just seemed right. Last April my daughter had a dog theme bday part so I wore my Vick jersey. At the time I didn't realize it until someone said something about it. Go eagles!

bjay

Yes, cheesetaks are overrated AND misspelled.

jetfanglo

You're an imbecile!!!!!!

Liz

Harvey, get ready to drop to 2-3. I can't believe Harvey would pick a dog torturer over the Steelers. Cheesesteaks are overrated; Primanti Bros. sandwiches are much better.

Liz

Love dogs, don't be a VICK.

Susan Jones

I recommend a book called" THE BRAINIEST INSANIEST ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOOK by Robert Leighton, Mike Shenk, and Amy Goldstein. It even has a certificate of achievement at the end. In case you are looking for a good book or something.

Coasterfreak18

Oh my gosh, please launch the TMZ tour bus in Philly! We would love it! And cheeststeaks are not overrated.

kitnplayn

Hey Harvey, get off the stage, you goof. You are not a celebrity. Nobody wants to she you're ugly mug.

ViktorVonGroove

Holy crap, He's expanding that GD Bus tour around to other states.... End times are coming!!!

phillygal

Go Iggles!

Jim in Cali

Steelers win 27 20. Big Ben 3 TD's.