« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kendra Wilkinson

2-Year-Old Son Hospitalized

10/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_kendra-wilkinson_andson2
Cops and firefighters rushed to the L.A. home of Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week ... after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out -- TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities responded to a 911 call from Kendra's home this Wednesday around 5:00 PM -- and when they arrived, her son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.

We're told the son was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after.

According to sources, the doctor told Kendra her son had suffered loss of consciousness due to overheating ... from running around the house ... and it's pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.

Don't worry, this story has a happy ending -- the kid made a complete recovery and is now doing just fine.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

just because

it's called sleeping....what people do when they are tired... jk hope hes ok

just because

anyone heard of nap time?

Spicy mag

Give that kid a sippy cup.

AlwaysOnTimeB

He sure is a pretty little boy! The adults are responsible for this little one's well being. It seems that someone was absent on the job. I'm sure Kendra lives in a house with A/C, so something doesn't see quite right with the story. If she doesn't have A/C, how come some adult didn't give the little one water?

janet

Another tmz EXCLUSIVE.

Wow, that's a boy. Glad he's ok.

Tutti Frooooty

Poor little guy!! The heat really does wear kids out and drain them of all energy. Glad it was nothing too serious.

Joan K

Their little boy is adorable and I bet they do have AC and they have their own show so they are working. Glad he was okay. KMZ, why do you guys have to report every little incident, this one wasn't really that newsworthy to be posted. I bet Mama Trashian is getting jealous that you haven't posted much about them lately.

Pat

I can't stand Kendra, she's a f@@king idiot. I wil say a prayer for her son though, he looks like a little sweetie.

LIZ

He is beautiful! Luckily he got her eye color! Umm something sounds strange about this story??? Well.. glad he's ok!

Heron

I love that everyone is jumping on the parents for being so terrible but this story never says they were even home when it happened. Maybe he was with a nanny, babysitter or other family member.

smorbie

Such a gorgeous baby! And I love his hair. But I've never heard of such a thing happening. I live in the deep, deep south where it's really hot, and our kids generally can play without passing out.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

What a crock of shlt!! I lived in Florida for 8 years and even in the middle of freaking July or August I never heard of that happening. Unless they deprived the child of water for a long time that whole story is totall bullshlt. Total.

Jen

Drug test that kid! She left dope around and he found it. She is a nasty junkie bitch.

Amai

He's such a cutie patootie!!! I'm glad to hear that he's alright. Got to be more attentive towards children especially when they're running wild in any kind of weather.

NickSunset

I saw Kendra at a local genteman's club she had a employment applicaiton in her hand. I guess they can't affort Air Conditiong in their trailer. Look for a Divorce very soon.,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments