« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kendra Wilkinson

2-Year-Old Son Hospitalized

10/8/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_kendra-wilkinson_andson2
Cops and firefighters rushed to the L.A. home of Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson this week ... after her 2-year-old son mysteriously passed out -- TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities responded to a 911 call from Kendra's home this Wednesday around 5:00 PM -- and when they arrived, her son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.

We're told the son was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after.

According to sources, the doctor told Kendra her son had suffered loss of consciousness due to overheating ... from running around the house ... and it's pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.

Don't worry, this story has a happy ending -- the kid made a complete recovery and is now doing just fine.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NickSunset

I saw Kendra at a local genteman's club she had a employment applicaiton in her hand. I guess they can't affort Air Conditiong in their trailer. Look for a Divorce very soon.,

Kari

That is a beautiful child--I'm glad he's ok.

surfcowboy83

He doesnt look like a girl he looks clearly like a BOY. Never was a fan of Kendra, I could careless really but this kid is adorable. I hope his looks dont fade as he gets a bit older.

Sandy

Even though his hair makes him look like a girl, he's a beautiful child. Glad he is okay... hard on mother's to go through something like that.

ragu4u

Who be's de baby daddy.....Lionel Richie?

puddintang

He is so freakin cute! Glad it turned out ok. Scary thing for a parent to witness.

wendy

I'm reading all negative things about his hair, and my comment is look at his cool hair.....oh well

systasoulja

I'm convinced there are some sick people on this site...to talk about an innocent baby for getting sick?!? Who cares if his hair is long if it's a boy or girl...Ya'll some sick hateful @#$%^%$#@!

jensambo

What a cute kid. Beautiful eyes.

Toilethead

That's a little boy? I guess she wanted a girl and is going to turn him into one.

hummm

baby carrot top?

Dot

Child is beyond cute !!!

Erik

Of course, why wouldn't your "son" have long curly hair and a pink shirt on...

MaryMRevis

Awwwww sweet baby boy!! Ok now mommy... you'd better have him slow down a bit? I know you let him be a normal kid and play hard but...watch a little more carefully ok??

Chrystal

Wow do any of you have small children? I have 2 and A/C and my son gets red and all sweaty running around while my daughter is usually fine, they are kids with lots of energy and ya sometimes they get hot, doesn't make them bad parents nor does it mean they are poor and can't afford a/c.....