Adrienne Maloof

I LOVE

Chris Brown

10/7/2012 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100712_maloof_launch
Adrienne Maloof
has no problem overlooking Chris Brown's violent history -- telling TMZ she LOVES him -- even as she's accusing her estranged husband of abusing their children.

Maloof -- who is knee deep in a nasty divorce with Dr. Paul Nassif -- was outside B.O.A. Steakhouse Friday night ... when we asked the question on everyone's mind ... what she thinks of Rihanna and Chris Brown reuniting?

Maloof skirted the question at first, but finally says ... "I love Chris Brown, he's very talented. My children love his music. He's awesome."

Interesting comment ... considering Adrienne is getting ready to square off with Paul in a child custody dispute filled with allegations of violence against their 3 boys.

As TMZ reported, Adrienne was recently awarded temporary custody of the kids when she accused Paul of physically abusing them -- a claim Paul adamantly denies.

The massive child custody hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9.

ProudCanuck

Interesting? NOT!! Who cares what she thinks about anything? Who is she anyway? I would hazard a guess that if TMZ removed all the coverage of 'reality stars' which is really an oxymoron, there would be nothing on this site. That and NFL players, past and present, who beat their spouses or anyone else that get in their way!

Latoya's Headband

In other news....I used a a no.2 pencil to make out my grocery list!

DahhTroll

neoen feathered earrings, a wrinkeled 1990's kamrt shirt by kathy ireland and a you ng intern to be her wing man to pick up men
mybe all the botox shot in her forehead leaked into her brain

Heidi

I actually agree for I love C.B.'s music & consider him to be very talented....... I don't mix any artists personal life with thier professional lives & I love his music!!!!!!!!!!!

Deion

Here is the thing though. She can relate to Chris Brown because he was the product of an abusive household as her kids. I think the media sometimes have to ask why things happen and not always be so shallow thinking. What has TMZ or any other blogs ever done for domestic abuse victims. Oh yea that right... leak a photo of a bruised and battered woman. So you condemn Chris Brown for hitting her and think its sickening but oh well...you won't mind leaking the picture for the whole world to see and embarrass her some more. The moral clarity is mind blowing!!!!

kola

her husband should get custody of thos kids and get get supervise visiting rights, she allow her children to listen to a man that beats his women, next she'll say she lets them listen to r.kelly, and lohan babyset, and amanda takes them for a drive, this a stupid woman. and most importly i'm glaf m.j. is dead or she'll let them have a sleep over

Acorr234

Cuz he is probably a good guy in a ****ed up situation

Really

She doesn't have a clue....but she got on TMZ!

GothamGirl

Well, now Adrienne's officially an idiot! It's ok for for a lower class black girl to get knocked around, but not her precious white kids! Nice!

myopinion

I agree with Adrienne!

Truth

PROOF SHE'S AN UNFIT MOTHER... TAKE THE KIDS AWAY. #CPS #TRUTH!!

SheisHot

Id say she needs a good gaping, but I am sure she already has a bad case or permagape.

jennyc

This woman's full of s#$* is my vote. Anyone who really has dealt with domestic violence and/or abuse in their own homes and lives on a serious level do not usually ''love Chris Brown". Coming from someone who knows.

Oh A 💛💋

Okay she stupid ! Chris brown can dance but the ***** can't sing ! And of course weak women like her and Rihanna like their men to beat on them ..... Dumb ass people !

kitnplayn

You are not differentiating between Chris Brown's talent, and his character. One is stellar. One is vulgar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments