Adrienne Maloof

I LOVE

Chris Brown

10/7/2012 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100712_maloof_launch
Adrienne Maloof
has no problem overlooking Chris Brown's violent history -- telling TMZ she LOVES him -- even as she's accusing her estranged husband of abusing their children.

Maloof -- who is knee deep in a nasty divorce with Dr. Paul Nassif -- was outside B.O.A. Steakhouse Friday night ... when we asked the question on everyone's mind ... what she thinks of Rihanna and Chris Brown reuniting?

Maloof skirted the question at first, but finally says ... "I love Chris Brown, he's very talented. My children love his music. He's awesome."

Interesting comment ... considering Adrienne is getting ready to square off with Paul in a child custody dispute filled with allegations of violence against their 3 boys.

As TMZ reported, Adrienne was recently awarded temporary custody of the kids when she accused Paul of physically abusing them -- a claim Paul adamantly denies.

The massive child custody hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9.

LuvLeeRita

TMZ also loves Chris Brown, they can't get enough of him. They create a story out of stuff no one cares about. The only reason I'm writing this is because I hope someone on the staff will listen to this websites fans and stop posting stupid trash about CB that no one cares about. I'm so sick of him, Rhianna and anyone associated with him.

Ozzie X

botox and fillers made this woman psycho. I hope Paul gets full custody.

tamara

So she likes men who beat women and children?
I guess she'll have to fight RiRi to see who wins such a "prize" as Chris. pretty sick I'd say

Natcatgrl

If my kids loved Chris Brown, I would show them a picture of Rihanna's face after she was brutally beaten by Chris Brown. I'd ask them if that's what they want to support.

Bitch please

Senior citizen woman who prolly had a few drinks and talking §tupid.

Buddy The Elf

You also love plastic surgery.

Funkwell

I'M NOT SURE IF I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO CHRIS BROWN'S "MUSIC" OR LET HIM PUNCH ME IN THE FACE.

I am Spartacus

Nobody cares about Chris Brown and we sure as hell don't care about what some irrelevant rich person thinks of him.

Steve

She is an idiot!

Silverado Mom

She was addressing Chris the artist not Chris the person. Separated the art from the artist.

Lola

It occurs to me that most of the "real celebrities" in Hollywood have learned to evade the gossip mongers and slanderers when they want to. That's why the news is low and is mostly full of the same fame seekers day after day, the ones no one really cares about. The upper echelon have outfoxed Harvey et. al.

augu

too much money is definately a problem.

Scott Levy

Trash taking up for trash. How typical!

just because

no wonder Paul left her..look at her drunk ass.....can't wait to see RHOBH november 5

Robert

Who's the chick behind her? She's smokin' hot! Is she on FB?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments