RiRi, Chris, Karrueche

You Be the Judge

10/7/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1005_rihana_chris_brown_karrueche_tmzChris Brown dumped his girlfriend Karrueche for Rihanna, then immediately said he's still in love with both of them.  Can Chris have his Rihanna and eat it too?  We gotta ask ...

Babydoll0630

We all knew she would go back to him...........I'm not surprised. Anyone who is...

brett

Who's hotter? RiRi or Karrueche?
Karrueche.

If Chris Brown is OJ Simpson, who is RiRi?
Nicole Brown Simpson.
OK then, who is Karrueche?
Paula Barbieri

What is the worst type of comment?
One that invites you to make tons of money from home online.

nollywoodvixen

I think Chris Brown is arrogant and selfish. I think Rihanna should leave Chris Brown alone for good because he has already betrayed her by putting out a video claiming he loves both of them and stressed over it. Remember what grandma Dolly said to you Rihanna about love. If I were Karrueche I would put Chris Brown on blast and make that money cause someone gonna pay her big money to talk. Karrueche and Rihanna please run far as you can from this loser Chris Brown. I am sure mombreezy knew all about it and smiled in your face as well as your circle of friends including Draya. Leave her alone too.

space monkey

Microsoft word does a better job at proof reading a do***ent then the tmz staff....

Faye

Who cares? All three of them are idiots.

kimkardashianstalkingass

Rihanna just sent Tran a mocking email, she wrote:

"Ha Ha,Karaueche,don't you know I already BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH! My abuser loves me more than you."

kimkardashianstalkingass

Rihanna and Matt Kemp broke and I know the reason. Kemp was too busy hitting home runs instead of Rihanna's face. I think Rihanaa needs to pull out that photo of her bloody face and do some serious thinking. Chris Brown needed to be kicked to the curb, literally.

Rich

Abuser always go back to those that abuse them.

buckwheat

---He looks like a one of the hampsters in the Kia car commercial

Pat

I think two of them are arseholes and the one who isn't is Karrueche. The other two are a couple of drama queens!

viktor

"Who wins in fight?" -- How do you answer that one with yes or no?

elvis

im so sick of the morons at TMZ with single digit IQs reporting on this stupid ass ****!!!!!!

Gretel

Sure. Maybe he can take them both and go live on a compound in Texas or Utah where they can wear prairie dresses and have those freaky hairdos, never to be seen again by man or beast.

notalawyer

Chris is looking for someone with a abnormally large forehead...
They are all very unattractive

LiLJ123

wow rihanna your a dumb ass bitch. chris is a piece
of ****. rihanna wants the attention she got from everyone the #1 time chris beat her ass. she is dumb and deserves everything that is coming to her. i have no sympathy for her

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments