Pregnant Man

LMFAO for Halloween ...

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

10/7/2012 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1005_pregnant_man_lmfao_costume_launch_v3Pregnant Man Thomas Beatie has passion in his pants and he ain't afraid to show it ... dressing up as Redfoo from LMFAO for Halloween this year -- and his costume's incredible.

Thomas tells TMZ, "I've pretty much been obsessed over the last month trying to get my Redfoo costume together" --  a massive waste of time because the costume's literally just a t-shirt, animal print stretch pants, and his GF's old Richard Simmons wig.

Thomas adds, "I've been Googling the moves, so I plan on being in true character come Halloween."

FYI -- if you're wondering what the black bars are covering ... let's just say Bush wasn't just the 41st President of the United States.

Thomas says he tried reaching out to Redfoo on Twitter to see if the LMFAO rapper would want to do a costume trade -- suggesting Redfoo could dress as "The Pregnant Man" by stuffing a pillow under his shirt.

Redfoo didn't respond.

I am Spartacus

First of all, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to be pregnant. Stop calling her a man! Just like Cher's daughter, she is not a man. 2nd, why do we give a crap what some freak wants to be for Halloween?

croc

call me crazy but i think she/he is cute.
rather him/her than chaz bono.
better body for sure.

GabyO

Ugh! Cover up, get some dignity and go away. Did you "change your sex" for attenion? So does that make you just another fame whore? LOSER!

Nobrows

Why do you continue to give this loser publicity?

Lydia

Yuk. I feel sorry for her kids. What a life.

Mayu

Shouldn't some of these pics be censored? yeah SHE had her boobs reshaped to look like a man's chest, but they are still boobs. Until they can change your chromosomes, she's still a girl.

Allcan

He really looks like Redfoo! Great costume, Good for him!

Kala

Wow! He really pulled it off!!
Everytime something about HIM come up, people always criticize, it's 2012! Let him live his life the way HE wants to! Get over it!

Kala

Wow! He really pulled it off!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2