Honey Boo Boo

Redneck Messiah

10/8/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008_honey_booboo_INF
Rednecks flocked from far and wide in Georgia over the weekend -- just to catch a fleeting glimpse of America's miraculous golden child Honey Boo Boo -- and we got a pic of the sacred pilgrimage in action.

With her mother June taking a load off behind her, 7-year-old HBB flashed some leg during her meet-and-greet at Lucy Lu's Boutique in Douglas, GA on Saturday -- signing autographs and posing for pictures with hordes of fans.

As far as we know, Honey Boo Boo did NOT multiply loaves of bread -- but we're guessing nearby Walmarts reported record low numbers that day.

YouDontSay

Oh lord take me now.

Joan K

Anyone who watches this crap has got to lead sad, sorry life. I cannot stomach these people, doesn't take anything now days to be able to get a dumb azz reality show.

Sparky

Think I'm going to puke. I'm from the South, Southwest Georgia in fact and we don't have Honey Boo Boo types in our area. I don't know what rock they found that family under, but it wasn't it my neck of the woods.l

timmons

Boo Boo would look much better on a spit with an apple in her mouth. Her Big Momma probably fantasizes about it. They're all disgusting, and I don't care how young she is. She's a pig.

campy

Oh my god! Look at her! I think she's getting more round. Whoa, whoa, whoa, there buddy. I said "ROUND', not 'rounded'. Poor thing.

Ms. Kristy

Honey Boo Boo is adorable. Its not her fault that she has become the symbol for trailer parks across the country. Her mother, however, scares me.

Sonja

These 'Meet and Greats' are usually just helping to raise money for charitable organizations like the Anti-Bullying one they've doing. Amazing people trying to help people and make things a little better for others are redneck s*** and whores? Jesus they aren't hurting anyone, which is more than could be said about 3/4 of the people we hear about in Hollywood or in sports on this site.

Stacy

Hey! I shop at Walmart. Not sure if you know this but the economy sucks right now. Just like the employee who wrote that remark about the low customer count.

Melissa1987

So embarrassing.

fargone

Only in America. Thank goodness their family tree is down to only one branch.

Noel

Hogs. Pure trash. Toss them in wood chippers before they let the little one breed more attention whore trailer trash.

dman

She's so hot!

CLINT

ARRRGH!! I can't take this anymore. I get that there are a bunch of lame brains out there that think that this is entertaining, but these outhouse using, varment eating, backwoods living creatures will never be viewed on my TV. Keep that crap in the south where this type of family is normal.

Reed

What a stupid title for this article.

Lee

Wonder how many of those people are on welfare? I'd guessd over 80%.
Your tax dollar in action, folks. Socialism at it's finest!!!