Honey Boo Boo

Redneck Messiah

10/8/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008_honey_booboo_INF
Rednecks flocked from far and wide in Georgia over the weekend -- just to catch a fleeting glimpse of America's miraculous golden child Honey Boo Boo -- and we got a pic of the sacred pilgrimage in action.

With her mother June taking a load off behind her, 7-year-old HBB flashed some leg during her meet-and-greet at Lucy Lu's Boutique in Douglas, GA on Saturday -- signing autographs and posing for pictures with hordes of fans.

As far as we know, Honey Boo Boo did NOT multiply loaves of bread -- but we're guessing nearby Walmarts reported record low numbers that day.

Bdog21ivl

These ppl are ****ing gross

Maggie

Eat your heart out octomom! Hahaha

Bagman

Stop promoting this crap, the media is starting to promote obesity and stupidity as a way to make money. This crap needs to stop, and this pig should be ashamed of herself and her child taken away for child abuse

Pookie

Seeing this makes me wonder why we just didn't let the South go during the Civil War. Ugh.

BB

People like these s*** slowly destroy the fabric of America. They are as detrimental to this great nation as any terrorist organization, and should be dealt with in the exact same fashion.

AUTHORIZE PREDATOR DRONE STRIKES NOW!!!!!!!!

A.M.D

Don't these fools realize people are laughing at them not with them. I hope some money is being saved for this kids therapy. Once she's older and realizes there is nothing special about a fat little toad in Hollywood her world will come to an end.

wendy

boo-boo looks like an old lady in this pic

Debra

I am really sickened by this. I myself lives in Douglas, Ga. I am not a redneck. I am an educated person that hates it when people stereotype. Just because we live in south Georgia doesn't mean that we all gush over this little girl. I was nowhere near the place of business nor did I have and intentions on going. Before you judge all of the people that live in our small community look in your own back yard!!

Linda Shaw

why is this not being turned over to DCF? This child is being exploited by her parents and TLC - not to mention the unhealthy life style they are living

Passion Of The Taint

Who's that scootin' on a scooter, Fatty Doo Doo.
Who's got doo doo like a fatty scooty doo.
Nobody scoots a fatty doo like you do
Scatty foo foo
Patty poo poo
White President, Black President, I don't care
Just scoop me up some doo doo and I'll be right there.

Cantstandhaters

the show is disgusting

Cantstandhaters

they give white trash a bad name!!!!

jgennaro

If ya give the show half a chance, it's actually pretty funny. I think the family really does love each other and they are using their 15 minutes of fame for good. They are very into anti bullying and now I can see why. Don't forget people, she still is a little girl. Words hurt...ALOT.

Cartmans' Mom

Hollywood has sunk to a new new new low! Rather watch Lindsay reck herself.

Bruno

Gawd! That kid gets uglier and fatter each day.