« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

I'm the VICTIM

of Child Sex Conspiracy

10/8/2012 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100812_sandusky_statement_launch
Jerry Sandusky recorded a dramatic statement from his jail cell -- on the eve of his sentencing for the Penn State child sex abuse scandal -- and accused everyone from his victims to the media ... to the university for orchestrating his conviction.

In his statement, the disgraced ex football coach says, "A young man who was dramatic, a veteran accuser, and always sought attention, started everything."

Sandusky goes on to say the initial accuser "was joined by a well-orchestrated effort of the media, investigators, the system, Penn State, psychologists, civil attorneys and other accusers. They won. I've wondered what they really won: Attention, financial gain, prestige… will all be temporary."

Sandusky also rambles about his attorneys not having enough time to prepare for the trial -- in which the jury found him guilty of 45 counts of child sex deviance -- and insinuates all his accusers came forward purely for financial gain.

And there's this odd claim -- on the recording, for PSU's ComRadio, Sandusky says his wife "has been his only sex partner that was after marriage. Our love continues."

Sandusky is scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow morning ... and faces up to 400 years in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Straight Talkin Texan

Like all pedophiles, he's one sick m----r f----r. I hope he rots in hell. That's where the man who abused me is now.

MrRayfro

I take it he like his ass to get F$%cked in jailn as he will be there for a long time

TJ

I think he's a deranged pig who deserves to burn in Hell...but Jerry's found himself a nice loophole since God supposedly forgives all sins if you ask him to. Some religious zealot please explain how to work around that, please.

Larry R. Humberd

"The SYSTEM forced my p**is into those boys' r***ums! I blame SOCIETY!"

Manimal

Yeah that statement will go over like lead balloon. Nambla called...they want their club card back.

Zarley

tell Penn state officials about used gym socks that were left behind in those hollowed penn state showers.

Sarah

Wonder if the judge will hear this tomorrow show Lack of remorse for sure. Sicko needs to be put under the jail not in it.I see he thinks the same as his hag wife she thinks they were needy and clingy and in it for the money too. To bad she doesn't admit she knew wall along.She stayed with this sicko for his money she deserves to be locked up also.

bart

The man is a monster who will not take responsibility of his actions. A jury of his peers looked at the evidence and found him guilty. This tape makes me very angry. He has ruined the life of many boys and boys who are now men. They will always have his scar. I hope this man rots in jail and I hope he does not get soap on the rope. I am sure the general population will not be happy with a man that hurts a child. He is just a creep.

Michael

I believe him

CMS80

A jury, yes found him guilty...indeed he is a monster! He accepts no responsibility for his actions, but believe me he will get justice in prison! There are two deeds way wrong in the prisons and they are killing a child and abusing one. He is of the latter creep! He thinks this really has to do with money and notoriety, wow! Sick, sick, sick! He doesn't have THAT much money for a child to go through hat he put him through! Really! Sandusky, I hope your ass is raped in the showers and in your cell at night by some big ass ***** when no one is looking, and trust me baby BOY, your ass deserves it! Oh and yeah I truly feel sorry for his wife and family that continue to be in denial. My prayers go out to them. Ms. Sandusky has been truly brainwashed by this sick pedophile.

IceGypsy

A man would own up to what he did and feel remorse. This monster preyed on innocent children. I hope they put him in the general population so he knows how it feels to be preyed upon.

rsmik

He forgot to blame me! I was in on it too!

james

Just a few words for this worm, "Soap on the Rope" and Salad Dressing , Better known as" Lube in the Tube".......

soberandsmober

ahh yes, another rethuglican trying to blame others for his harsdhips.

Yup

Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. Definitely; there's a world wide conspiracy against him; everyone's out to get him. What a piece of sh*t assh*le; trying to play the victim after raping young boys in the shower. Enjoy your time in the bighouse, pedoboy; they're going to LOVE YOU there. You're going to learn what being raped feels like, again and again...