Karrueche Tran

CLUBBING

without Chris Brown

10/8/2012 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100812_tran_launch
She's single ... and it appears Chris Brown's ex-GF is ready to mingle -- 'cause Karrueche Tran hit up the L.A. club scene this weekend on a serious girls' night out.

Tran and two of her girlfriends rolled up to Greystone Manor in Hollywood in a tricked out blue Porsche Panamera shortly after midnight Monday morning.

As we previously reported, Tran was pissed when she saw Brown's bizarre breakup video statement ... in which he questioned if it's possible to love two people at once.

Karrueche wasn't in the mood to test out the theory for herself last night -- she and her friends left the club shortly before 2 AM without any dudes.

Mya

K. Tran is young, she will look back at her decision to date Chris and say... What was a I thinking back then?

texaschickeee

She should be glad to be away from CB. She needs better taste in men. (well she isnt a prize either) and leave her alone. Don't make her the next KK.

The next guy will not be a bank account I bet.

kimkardashianstalkingass

That club life looks so shallow - a parade of vanity, expensive drinks, moronic people that are desperate to be seen and touting themselves when they get to skip the line to get in. I am so happy that crap never even interested me one bit. So many other interesting places and people to be involved with than club life.

Dohi

TMZ is the only one still talking about this girl. she'll disappear soon... if y'all quit COMMENTING about how stupid she is and how she's a golddigger... or just quit commenting altogether. TMZ won't keep doing these stories if y'all don't comment on them. DUH. the ones that want her to go away are the ones keeping her relevant by commenting on everything about her.

nells

she is a nobody. Nobody cares about ha!!

wisey

TMZ do you just enjoy typing her stupid name? NO ONE cares.

Jackie

What is she famous for? besides being a loser's EX gf.

Len

Now people are supposed to care that some chick went to a bar?

What the hell TMZ? Why are you obsessed with Chris Brown?

ohboy

TMZ, I bet you, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER CELEBRITY. I don't care who she dated, this girl is a no body. It's sad, because now she sees the attention she is going to get and now we are going to be seeing a lot more of her. A "reality" show is just around the corner.

Pat

She should be clubbing Chris Brown! LOL!!

kenken86

i dont blame her!!!! chris has been on the scene with his ex on several ocassions....If you want a booty like Nicki Minaj call 1800-832-8660... Mon-Fri 10am-8pm Sat 10am-2pm (EST) press 1 for a live agent or visit www.divanation1.com I gained 4 inches in a month using yodi pill products. I have before & after pics and layaway plans available!!

BobonmyCob

Oh come on now, like it won't be easy to find another skinny brother that can dance and will beat you up with his mad karate kid skills

Mumra the Ever Living

From First Corinthians:
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
Tim, I put the bold part in just for you. Stop equating God with the violence that is football - that is just childish.

kitnplayn

You go girl. I hope you're not too busted up over Chris Brown, because having him out of your life might be the best thing that ever happened to you. Imagine how grateful you are going to be that it's not you when Chris Brown puts his hands around Rihann's neck and strangles her to death.

NYC

Model? Really? How is this possible? Has she looked in the mirror lately?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments