George Clooney

How Much Did You

Give that Homeless Guy?

10/9/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008-generous-george-clooney-tmz
George Clooney stopped his evening to give money to a homeless person in NYC last night -- but the big question ... how much cash did The Cloon give away???

Hint -- George handed the guy one folded bill ... what kind of a bill was it?

A) $1
B) $10
C) $20
D) $100

Check out the video to see Generous George in action ... and click on the jump to see the answer!!

And the answer is ....

B) TEN BUCKS!!!

1009_george_clooney_money_INF

Jay W.

Alexander can get you a beer and a pack of smokes!

kermit

what a cheap ass

Cochise

I once gave a homeless guy $5. That SOB complained and asked me "that's it?" When I told him to give me my money back, he grunted and looked at me like I was idiot. Glad to see this guy was grateful.

Aminona

cheap man

barb

Hope you have a bunch of those 10 spots available if your buddy, BO, gets reelected. There will be plenty of us that will need them.

KnuckleDragger

People who beg for money on the streets of New York rake in more than $150 a day. In San Francisco it's twice that. Was Clooney "cheap"? Please...you all sound like he went into his wallet and made a concerted selection from his row of bills. Looks to me like he pulled the $10 from his pocket. I'm sure Clooney, like most people who have a lot of money, only carry plastic.

Phishie from Philly

George gave him a $10 bill and said vote for Obama. The homeless person said, "I'm already voting for Obama". George than asked for the 10 back and the homeless man said, "go frick yourself".
Phishie from Philly

C-rad

Regardless of how much money this dude makes, he's not obligated in any way to give this guy money. Good for you George!

phasertone

Now the guy can watch a Clooney movie all by himself!

Kabala

Considering how wealthy he is - that's not very much.

phasertone

Now the guy can watch a Clooney movie all by himself without popcorn & soda

Diane

Typical liberal. Spread the wealth - just not MINE!

ray

cheap, but smart. Making the assumption that, like 80% of the homeless he is an alcoholic. back in the day, $10. would have bought me a half gallon of cheap vodka or bourbon (6.99) and enough left over for a couple of micky Ds, a pack of smoke, and some change left over. course i sobered up in 1981. so the prices were much cheaper then.

kitnplayn

Clooney gave the guy ten bucks. What a cheap son-of-a-bitch.

ray

hey TMZ guys, you really ought to either bounch ira black, or pull his profile, track him down and call his local mental health clinic, seriously the guy really needs some help.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments