« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

Betrayed By Best Friend

'I'm Sick to My Stomach'

10/9/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100912_tmzlive_hulk

Hulk Hogan just called in to "TMZ Live" ... and was completely stunned when we told him about the footage of his BFF Bubba the Love Sponge plotting to profit off of his sex tape ... telling us, "I'm sick to my stomach right now."

Hogan says Bubba had adamantly denied having any knowledge about the sex tape ... and told Hulk he didn't know there was a camera capturing Hogan's X-rated session with his former wife Heather Clem.

Hulk says he had warned Bubba ... "If you had anything to do with this, that means we were never friends."

We broke the story ... Bubba appears at the very end of the sex tape, after Hogan had left the room, and told Heather, "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

Hulk says he is exploring all of his legal options -- and promises someone WILL PAY for recording and releasing the tape.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Spicy mag

Lol. Yeah this isn't staged at all. I believe it 100%. And also, Oswald killed Kennedy. Right...

Rhonda C. Poynter

HH: "Dude, I'm gonna bang your wife."
SB: "Dude, that's cool, no strings attached."
SB's 'Wife': "That's right, Hulk, no strings attached."
Please note everything but HH's comment is said in that same tone those twins from the Shining say "Come play with us, forever and ever." - End result/public opinion: Hulk, You're an idiot.

Arla

SO SORRY HULKSTER!!! People can really suck sometimes.
I've been on both sides of the betrayal game so I can't criticize Bubba. Although I've never done ANYTHING CLOSE to that level I have let my friends down before while still caring deeply about them. Hopefully that's the real case and this guy didn't fake his whole friendship with Hulk.
Feel Better Hulk!!

sc1432

Hey Hogan ~
BFF"S would never do this to each other..It is bad that you screwed this man's wife and it is even worse that he taped you doing it..
All 3 of you are commen trash. Discusting..

Dylan

I'm waiting for the interview when he says "WHATCHA GONNA DO BUBBA, WHEN I RUN WILD ON YOU BROTHER"

Big D

So the story unfolds. Bubba an overrated radio disc jockey, marries a girl who is way out of his league. She's hot, he's a roly poly. He has a friend who happens to be a famous Pro Wrestler. Bubba gets an idea to whore out his wife to Hogan to make a video tape just in case he needs money later down the road for retirement. Not much of a friend, and it makes me wonder how many of his other friends boned his wife on video.

hmpf

well ol hulk is more know for his braun than his brains....someone needs to explain to him that he threw the first punch. He dorked his best friends ex and that stinks.

tehvis@aol.com

looking forward to hearing the truth 3pm eastern on ClemInthePM.com or wrcr.com

tehvis@aol.com

looking forward to hearing the truth 3pm eastern on ClemInthePM.com or wrcr.com

darisa

the whole lot of them are sick. each and everyone of them. they all deserve to go down.

tessa

two screwings for the price of one, or a revenge screwing, whatever you wanta call it . . .

James

I can't believe banging your best friend's ex-wife didn't work out.

tomas

It's a scam. After his divorce and the John Graziano lawsuit, he's probably in the red. This is probably a method for him to pay some bills. If you look up his net worth, it's a mere $5 million. His ex wife Linda is worth $20 million!

steviewunder

I can't see and I still know it is something I would want to see

ed

someone sould interview all of bubbs ex employees about the stunts he made them do .and if the dinnot the would be fired.he is a thug and a sicko