Justin Bieber

Beer Pong

10/9/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber playing beer pong
He might not be enrolled in school ... but Justin Bieber is definitely getting a taste of the college experience ... 'cause we got a photo of the Biebs playing an intense game of BEER PONG.

Even though he's underage, we know Bieber pounded some beer during the game ... just like every other underage college kid across the country.

The question -- which country?

One source connected with Bieber -- who was not there -- says the game went down on Canadian soil ... or in Georgia (he travels a lot, it's hard to keep track). Either way, the source says it happened a year and a half ago, which would have made Bieber 17-years-old ... and too young to legally booze in either country.

Another source -- who was there -- swears it happened in Alabama back in June ... which still makes Biebs too young to booze.

Still, one question remains -- why the hell is he wearing a backpack?

1009_beer_pong_footer

People Annoy Me

Let's play the "MAKE UP YOUR OWN RUMOR/LIE GAME" guys!

Justin, is wearing a backpack because he lied about being in college so he could drink with the other fellas. So he went on to play Beer pong with them!
Seems legit anyway..Or he's at least every other teenager who does it.. I still don't like him either way.

Phishie from Philly

Ya, spaghetti O's and milk my a.ss. It's all fun and games until someone pukes on stage.
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

He's JB's statement; we were playing apes juice pong. You know, just letting off a little steam.

LISA

I'm not a huge fan, but I think he's a nice kid. The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19, so I don't find it shocking he may have had some beer at age 18.

News Flash

Justify his disobedience.

latestdiets.net

word to ya mutha, justin. word to ya mutha

awesomewave

Did he throw up there too?

NOT ELMO

She is so playful....

janet

Bieber will fade out soon enough. When the teeny boppers move on to someone else and they will he's done. Just like Spears and Cyrus. No real talent to get past the teen agers.

Right now he's been bringing in money for the big boys. When that stops so does the promoting and all the hype.

Chase

Justine can make a night in w/the boys and some beer look uncool. Ahhh, the power of the Beaver...

Elmer Fudd

is this the same chick that had that annoying "Friday" song everyone was making fun of?

Jim

He's probably wearing a backpack because he was walking through the room when someone snapped the photo. I don't see a cup in his hand. In fact, it looks like he's looking at some bonging idiot at the other end of the table.

janet

Doesn't he look like Hillary Swanks little brother/sister? A dumb kid with too much money and an oversized ego and no talent to back it.

Hell, anyone can sound good when you have all the electronics making it that way.

Gretel

I love beer, it's the only alcoholic beverage that I like. I have played a few beer games in my life. I'll bet Bieber is one of those drinkers who ends up too wasted to stand on her own legs and pees her pants.

Joan K

I see little Justine has maybe two fans on here, he is such a little girly boy.