Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

furious cupcakes

You've got to be kidding me with this mother effer. He's hilarious! Kills Michael Jackson, only gets 5 years and is STILL b"tching about it Grow a sack

Lynn317

He should remind himself every minute of everyday ... he is in a millions times better condition than Michael is.

If he ever gets out and ever practices medicine again...maybe he will think long and hard about the quality of care he gives his patients before making stupid, dangerous choices that only benefit his bank account.

Gretel

Poor baby. Coumadin and a bit more activity would be a real bonus for your blood clots, but Dr Murray, I was thinking: If you would have stuck to your calling and continued to heal people who needed you instead of hooking your massive ego to a celebrity for the "fame," women, money, and "prestige" it would bring you, you wouldn't be in this position. Crime=Time. Oh well ...

HumanNature

ROTFLMAO

AT THE PSYCHO "QUACK"!!!!!!

AND THE "DUMB AS DIRT" CLONE!!!!!!

pop slave

"Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots" hahaha Poor Dr Murray, I guess he thinks jail is a luxury cruise for everyone but him.

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" IS A CONVICTED FELON!!!!!

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Boo hoo hoo.

HumanNature

ANOTHER "QUACK" BS STORY!!!!!

Latch Johnson

Again!?!?

sc1432

OH Well..He sure did not worry about MJ's life when he killed him.
Your in jail dude...No one ever said it was comfortable,

Your suffering a little bit and the Jackson family is suffering a LOT MORE...

KayQueen

That dude just doesn't get it .. Man ur in jail not on vacation, who cares if ur comfortable .. U killed somebody .. Do ur time n stop whining trying to make ppl feel sorry for u .. U made the mistake, now deal with it n shut up

verlinda

Put him in a cell with 3 Big Bubbas. When they're done with that AZZ, he'll forget about the pain in his legs.

teresa

I have no doubt that Michael would have been compassionate and forgiving toward Dr. Murray. That was the kind of gentle soul he was.

Phishie from Philly

That s.ucks Conrad that jail is killing. Do you need any Propofol to help you sleep? I know a good doc
Phishie from Philly

Nadine

This is a prime example of " don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"!