Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

samsun

He has a friend?

Em

This guy is a psychotic nutball. And a big whiny baby who played Russian Roulette with his patient and lost. Pay your dues MR. Conrad Murray - your sentence wasn't nearly long enough so be grateful.

t.r.

This guy is scrambling for any excuse in the world to get out of jail. Well, Murray, get used to it. You're going to be there a long time.

Mick from uk

let him rot murderer

Brigha from UK

I wonder how TMZ got this voice recording? Why has the other party to the conversation been erased?
Seems like Murray has someone he trusts on the outside who is prepared to sell stuff to the media.

CarneyIsGod

Yeah well be thankful you're alive, you killed a man, shut up, stop whining and deal with the consequences you cold hearted SOB.

Dose Of Reality

To all those saying that they should give him propofol, he would have to ask for it, just like MJ. Murray was stupid enough to give MJ what he wanted, but I don't think he's dumb enough to ask for it.

Nunya

Let the punishment fit the crime!

kathy

How many times is he saying "I". EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HIM. HE IS A SOCIOPATH!
It's like 'SHUT UP...YOU KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON...JUST SHUT UP!!!!

bagladey

Sounds like Dr. Whiner needs to start pacing his cell or pumping iron with the boys in the pen. Prison exercise!

Sherron

Michael Jackson killed himself!!

Sherron

Welcome to imprisonment doctor!

nayrod64

Woow is me!! Blah, Blah, Blah....

Lily Daisy

I'm sure jail is hell for many people, especially those who aren't familiar with harsh living conditions. However in this man's case, it is obviously part of his punishment for the egregious and life threatening treatment he so wrecklessly reaked on Michael Jackson and his children.

Laura

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN PRISON, THEN DON'T KILL PEOPLE!!!