Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

MiMi

Next thing you know he will be claimimg he has a brain tumor because he is suffering from headaches.

Suck it up and do your time Conrat coz you ain't gettin house arrest.

Nope, nada, not in a million years.

Shawn

Wow, Conrad Murray's feet are hurting him. This just in: Michael Jackson is still dead. That is all.

Shane Paterson

Shut your bitching. You deserve worse you piece of ****!

Kate

Omg..SHUT THE HELL UP MURRAY!!!! Here u go again making excuses to be released from jail. You KILLED Michael Jackson. so therefore u need to do the time and really u should be in jail for life for what u did. You are a sick, twisted and pathetic idiot. and for the person who is bashing Michael..how dare u..MJ was found NOT guilty. He loved kids and in an innocent pure way not a sick twisted way of what ur saying. Do your research and stop being mean and disrespectful just because you dont like him. There are a lot of celebs I dont like but that doesnt mean Im gonna go around saying mean and evil things about them...back to ConRAT MurDERER./..just STFU and do your time u lowlife s***bag.

CORYLAVEL

Is it jail, or all the Surprise Butt Sex? If I were in Jail with him, I'd slap the soap out of his hands

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" HAS BEEN KICKING HIMSELF IN THE A@@ FOR TWO YEARS!!!!!

LOL

Miriam L. Wright

HMMMM...IMAGINE THAT! CONRAD MURRAY COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING PERMANENTLY HURT....GEE ISN'T MJ PERMANENTLY DEAD??

HumanNature

YOU ARE A CONVICTED "QUACK" FELON!!!!!

PERMANENTLY!!!

Judith

Bring Mike back b*tch then we can talk about your f*cking foot.

Judith

Message to Conrad Murray fellow-inmates...remember the hobbling scene from the movie Misery? Please find this motherf*cker and do that.

Melvin Hall aka Mr Vegas

All Conrad has to do is get someone to give him a good dose of Propathol, as he did to Michael, and, all his medical problems will be permanently resolved, as well as his uncomfortable living conditions.

Babydoll0630

At least he's not a child molester............he did the kids a favor. SUCK it up, pathetic ppl.

BettieOoo

???? You killed someone.. You're in prison... You don't just get out bc you think you're dying. People get stabbed every day in prison coming closer to death who don't get out so.... why would you be any different?? You're a nobody now get use to it!! Dumb f*uk

TearsOfGypsy

What's this? Jail isn't all fun & games?!

Glenda in Texas

Yeah, what does that mean? "I may never be able to put on a boot again!"