Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

Jordan

On Today's News Michael Lohan on His Twitter account tells President Barack Obama to send out the CIA, FBI, Seal Team 6 and Secret Service only because Michael knows how Lindsay will pay them back. To go find and rescue Lindsay and bring her home to her father so he can milk her for all the money she owes.

SuperGrub

Need relief from bullsh*t music? Help is here!

Lucky_130

Since I never see any of the regulars of the LL comment boards on any other stories I have to take back calling DAVET a Himbo. DAVET actually knows whats going on in the world, which makes me wonder if anyone else does.
In case you didnt know We have a black president named Obama that lost a debate to a Mormon named Romney. Gas prices are skyrocekting in California, and there is no end in sight to the devasted economy. There is a brewing war in Syria, and Iran is planning to bomb Israel, and Israel is planning to bomb Iran.
Maybe, just maybe the regulars do know what is going on in the world, and they choose to frequent these LL comment boards to escape the chaos of our worlds problems, as an alcholic drinks to escape there own problems.
Nobody except me seems to be an alcholic here except me, so I felt I needed to point that out.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

For those that keep saying that this is "sad" and "heartbreaking":

No it's not. It's two junkies having a fight at 4 AM... acting like..... well, two junkies having a fight at 4 AM.

But no, somehow Lindsay is the sober and innocent one again, eh?

Mr.Bojangles

and why does Michael Lohan keep asking "are you being kidnapped?" Lilo doesn't mention at any point she's being kidnapped.

He should never have sold this edited tape to TMZ, it just shows Lilo can't trust either parent.

happypat35

With parents like that, she never stood a chance. She needs to find trusted family members to lean on for moral support.

Ellie G

That poor Limo driver! He is just doing his job an gets accused of kidnapping. Just another victim of the Lohan shvtfest.

Lucky_130

Note to TMZ staff,
Since I know you read these comments I wanted you to know that I am still really pissed at you banning my IP adress. You could have just banned Shakes the clown, but NO, you had to ban my IP adress entirely! I hate you all at TMZ, except for Ryan the WWE fan, that guy is hilarious, especially when he makes fun of Charles.
On a side note I used to seriously threaten people on infowars.com knowing that the DHS moniters there comment boards, but did Alex Jones have me banned? Nope, I still comment there, because Alex rules and you guys suck!

Alia

this is just sad. TMZ you should be ashamed to have bought this from her bloody father; and I can't stand her ....

Celeb Gossip Maven

Oh please! Like Dina was the ONLY ONE on cocaine. I bet Dina and Lindsay were doing it together. Nice to throw your mother under the bus Lindsay, like you are so innocent!

This is "spending quality time" in the Lohan family: get drunk->get high->go clubbing->get arrested->lie to the media. Then do it all over again!

tamara

Any chance this is a recording of 2 people on coke in a limo?

Discretion

SMH @ all of it.... Especially to whoever was stupid enough to release this to the public. Family matters, issues, and craziness just need to stay out of the public as they seek proper help for their issues.

Nicole

This mother is a disgrace..she parties with her daughter who has substance abuse issues and she depends on her to support the whole family.

STFUP

Ha! The first thing I said when this broke earlier was that they must be fighting over a bag of coke! Little did I know how right it was!
As for Dina calling Linsday "nuts"? She's right on target - but Dina is nuts too.

Grandma Cracker

Nice recording of wasted Lindsay going ballistic. Dina did not say a word, just Lindsay and Dad and BOTH of them are getting paid for this.`
`
I'll bet all three of them did this for $$$$$$$$