Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

Diamond Goddess!

Hmmm...junkies fighting over $$$.
Quelle surprise!!!
LOL!

A1A

Meanwhile...here at my house...a REAL FAMILY...not a fake one like the Low Hands, was the scene of an argument between our nine year old and his mom. Bedtime was 8:30 and a knock down drag out argument between mom and son about going to bed lasted until 8:30:15 when mom dropped the hammer and threatened withholding junior from his little league baseball tomorrow night. Real life, real people, real drama. Goodnight.

really! really?

With more than 700 comments, it seems I'm the only person bored to death by this story.

lgreen21

i just watched Tuesdays show and I am amazed that the Attorney could be so misinformed with his statement about the Mormon church. "The Morman Temple siad they are against Winnie the pooh?" That makes no sence. Temples are buildings not people and cannot speak. it is rediculous to say Mormons are against Winnie the pooh, nor are we against Burt and Erney. i realize bashing Mormonism is the thing to do now but please take the time to get the facts straight. I am a Mormon and I love TMZ, I am just asking that if you are going to make a blanket statement like that, check your facts.

Izzy

They are both Higher than a Kite Cocaine Kills and they show they are out of control. Is the stuff better than in the 80s or is it cut with something? in the 80s and 90s they were functioning drug addicts and in the millennium they cant handle it. Things that make you go Hmm...

Caro

I may have missed something...who taped this and gave it to TMZ? If this isn't staged, I feel sorry for Lindsey for the first time. She needs to cut off contact with her rotten, selfish parents.

Hope someone is keeping a diary of all these shena****ns for the future movie of Lindsey's sad life.

Vorlon

Yep- crackhead short term thinking. Take the quick cash now without considering the long term damage this does. yeah- producers will look at this circus and say "Hell yeah- let's sign up for this."
Idiots.

Vorlon

OOOPS this is what i was responding to:

GRANDMA CRACKER

Dina, Milo and Lindsay all scored a big pay day with this trumped up fight.
`
Take that to the bank Irish Tinkers

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/lindsay-lohan-dina-lohan-argument-cocaine-michael-lohan-telephone-call/#ixzz28xuai5vP

Vorlon

Since you're always asking for PROOF! what PROOF! do you have she actually loaned her the 40K?
Were you there?
Did you witness the transaction?
Are you holding the IOU?
You got nothing (as usual) loser except hot air.
Red Cloud

Lindsay gave her mom 40K. She's as broke as she is drunk each day. BS!!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/lindsay-lohan-dina-lohan-argument-cocaine-michael-lohan-telephone-call/#ixzz28xvr4XFo

lanie

No wonder Dina approved of Lindsay spreading it in Playboy.. She wanted some of that $1 million pay-out.. I bet Lindsay blew that in 2 months, tops...

Dina is an absolute loser.. She needs to go to rehab and get some psychological help..

Michael Lohan is the bottom of the barrel - taping this and selling it to the media..

Lindsay will NEVER be stable - she has no one to turn to.. only losers.. I wish Sharon Osbourne or some responsible parent would adopt her (yes, I know she's an adult but she clearly never matured -- she is a stunted and needs HELP and stability)..

jc

Wouldn't it be just grand if the 1 am story is DUIna take on this clusterf*ck!!!
It'll be something like......"Yes, I did go to the city with her but only to see who the enabler are
--I totally blame the club for not serving any food and that's why I got alittle tipsy off a couple glasses of wine....also it's the clubs fault for staying open till 4 am and that's the reason we are unable to leave.
--You know I'm a single Mom?
--I did that coke, yes I did, but only to keep Lindsay from doing it...you know, cuz that's the way I roll!
--Did you know I was a Rockette?
-- We were not fighting in the car...no, we were just playing punch bug...Lohan style...there was just alot of Volkswagons on the LI expressway that morning.
-- And for the record, just because she stays at a hotel and invites men up to her room and they give her $$$...it does not make her a hotel hooker!
-- How much am I getting for this interview and could I get that in cash?

Nicoleasm

What if it was the limo driver? The driver did it with Paris Hilton while she was talking to her friend about gay people. Then he sold it to TMZ

Who the Hell is Khloe

Can this be on Dr Phil?

Who the Hell is Khloe

Lots of LILO news...Amanda, where's your parents!

Sniklefritz

Gotta love the driver. I'll pull over..... No shizzil lol. Please do us all affavor and drop them off at a bridge with a nice long drop. Wow gotta love this looser family. What next? Mom stop partying with Lindsay and grow up on your own. Michael, stop recording crap to sell to TMZ and make your profit on the deal. Don't you have some hot girlfriend you need to be bangin right now? Ugh I can't believe I actually tried to listen to the whole thing!!!! Lolololol