Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

SmittenKitten

Oh come on now....don't fall for this hooey! I guess we're all supposed to think lindsay is some sort of upstanding moral heroine now? If lindsay knows dina is on coke it's because it was probably lindsay's coke! And now they are hugging it out? Give me a break! What a load of crap.....

Quinn

The whole family is a sheet show.

Barbara

Lindsay is making her "gash" bigger then it was I bet...if it was a gash, someone would have gone to the pokey.

Celebrities Suck

Michael Lohan is a loser also he will sell his b@lls for a buck. I bet he sold the voice mail to tmz. He's probably still on coke himself.

Javadude54

And that was the sound of the other shoe dropping.

HelloDerps

kid napped in a vehicle by some coked out bat sh!t crazy woman named Lohan.... I feel like I've heard this story before....

Any way, how do you get kidnapped in a Limo? Not like she's driving....

Celebrities Suck

whatever happen with Ashley was she Michael daughter if so he owe's her $300k on child support what a loser of a dad.

Jordan

Hey Dad news flash Lindsay is on Cocaine also?

Eric

Gee I wonder who sold a recorded phone call to TMZ. I bet his name sounds like ichael.

Joan K

Please, somebody take the Logans, the Hogans, the Trashians, the HOney BooBoos, ALLLL of the Housewives and shoot them into space, I may have forgot a few but this is a good start.

Straight Talkin Texan

But wait, I'm sure Dina was just "nervous" or "uncomfortable," just like when she acted like a fool on Dr. Phil's show. Poor Dina is just misunderstood!!!

Grandma Cracker

Funny, sounds like Lindsay is wasted and you do not hear a word out of Dina.
`
What's up with that?

Nikki

@Jackmeoff
I bet you stick a piece of liver in your socks and fvk that too.

pat

Does St-Lindsay have a court date coming up?

This really smells like what she does right before an appearance before a judge so she can look like it isn't her fault.

UPYOURS

Well DUH Linds, of course she is on cocaine, so are you. Did you forget the night you two spent snorting away? FFS. You need to write this sh!t down if you forget so easily. ROFLMFAO