Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

Andyconda

Now we know for sure that she is so broke that she is going NUTSO..
and I didnt hear Dina say a damn word..
I feel bad for the driver, and dealing with two CNUTS on Cocaine.
what a comeback HuH RED CNUT?

UPYOURS

Now that whole thing was hilarious. Next up in the ongoing story of As The Lohan's Grift........Michael hops a plane to NY, is arrested for not paying child support, The Driver is now a millionaire from all the talk shows and book deals..........

Shane Paterson

Shame on the father for leaking this tape.

kronenburg

"You gave mom 40 grand" said Michael. "And I didn't get anything," said his inside voice.

Mazor

How the hell did TMZ get their hands on a recording of this phone call? Who recorded it? Who handed over the recording?

jc

I want to know...who is the "Michael" that Liho says that she and Michael give DUIna 40 g's?

sgkm

Poor girl. This sheds a lot of light on the whole situation with her.

nice girl

this is truly heartbreaking. Lindsay is still just this woman's child . . . no matter her age. It is so hard to navigate life when your parent(s) have such difficulty handling their own lives. I only know from personal experience. Unfortunately many of us have been or had cruddy parenting examples-This is common-and not the fault of any of the Lohan kids. I have a hard time with my imperfect parents, and am an imperfect parent myself at times -although I continue to TRY. When I do not succeed, it is NEVER my children's fault, it is ALWAYS my responsibility.

Pimpcessa

They must have cut out all the really juicy stuff. All I heard was LL flipping out, and not making too much sense. Didn't hear half the crap TMZ posted that we would hear. I feel so.........robbed!

miu

Oh wow.. if your mother is threatening you to call the cops so you end up in jail... I don't know... just WOW!
Sad family...

UPYOURS

So, did anybody else notice that Linds said she AND Michael Jr gave DUIna 40K and LINDS wants it back? Way to screw your own brother Linds.........

SARAH

This is just sad, what a poor excuse for a mother. you wonder why Lindsay has had so many issues, look at her role model!!! what a joke!!!!

Andyconda

another LIMO Co0mpany soon to be shafted over a BILL...just like "ELITE"

Nikki

Mike jr and Lindsay lent the money. Mike sr. is full of ****, the house is in forecloser.
Dina used the money on drugs, clothes and her hair extentions.

Sandi

seems kinda sketchy to me.. I mean you don't hear Dina at all, Lyndsay is hysterical, and Michael as usual is adding fuel to the fire saying she is being kidnapped and threatening the poor driver.. I think it is quite telling that the first call Lyndsay makes is to her dad.. maybe a bit of play parents against each other, and what mom is at a club till 4am with their daughter?? I doubt they were discussing money issues at that time... they all need to be locked up.. poor driver