Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On

Cocaine!'

10/10/2012 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101012_lohan_argument_text
Lindsay Lohan made a hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine.  She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM.  The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money.  Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure.  Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her dad, "This is what you do.  You ruin people," and then turns her anger back toward Dina ... adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina.  So far, no response.

Lucky_130

It seems as though both Lindsay and her mom have a bit of a drug problem. Maybe they should both move out of the city and seek help. I hear Portland Maine is a good place for that sort of thing.

Rachel

Geez... I thought my family was f***ed up. It's pretty bad when Michael Lohan is the sane one in the group. Did you see, Dina try to knock knuckles with, Dr. Phil? Highlarious! Will a Network please give this family their Reality show back!? This time with Lindsay and Michael included.

Sandi

oh ya and to add to my previous comment.. i wonder how TMZ got the recording??? oh ya that would be Michael being the horrible dad that he is again.. wonder how much he got for it....

Andyconda

when Is the lawsuit?
we all Know these POS love to SUE people.
with NO one left they will file against each other

ilovegossip

I don't blame Michael for recording this, after all the stuff Dina has pulled.... but he should NOT be selling this to the media. This should be used in court, for evidence against Dina, if/when she takes him to court.

Mr.Bojangles

Once again Michael Lohan sells out his family. He recorded his daughter and sells the tape to TMZ and it was HIM who called the cops, he admitted it.

If Michael Lohan hadn't called the cops or sold this private conversation, this would have been exactly what it was, a mother and daughter argument.

Jordan

New York Legislation and the Govenor are in an emergency meeting right now to ban Lindsay Lohan from entering the state of New York ever again they are calling her the worst celebrity terrorist and they have to remove her from the state.

lisa

And one wonders why this child ends up in court all the time? Who can she even trust at this point??

LLsez

FFS!!
Just checked in and THREE DUIna & Blo stories to catch up on!! FIST BUMP!!

antijemima

Ugh this is kind of sad. Two losers for parents. She is nothing but a cash cow to them.

It's Nikki Bitches

Lindsay says I have to work tomorrow, but yet she's out to 4am
She's getting paid to be at a "Z" list party. I wouldn't call that work.

PPC

Blohan always has an excuse. The simple fact is both of them were most likely on coke and she is blaming her mom. What I find nuts is that the topic of money ($40K) even came up. Dina is so broke that she can't help her mom out, mostly after all the years making money of her ho daughter, who can't act or has any talent, but still made money. I know Blohan is spending money right and left, has pending lawsuits, lawyer's fees, etc. It is very evident that she is a hooker, who goes on these overseas trips for a couple of days, then goes spends her all of her trick money.

I'll Never Tell

Remind me not to answer the phone when Lindsay calls.

Joybubble55

The whole family is nuts.... And on drugs.... Their brains are fried....

hugh

The holidays are gonna be interesting at the Lohan house this year.