Lindsay Lohan, Dina

911 CALLED

10/10/2012 8:00 AM PDT UPDATED: 10/10/2012 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1010_lindsay_dina02
update_bar
1:00 PM PT --
TMZ just posted explosive audio of Lindsay's phone conversation with her father during the fight, in which Lindsay says, "Dad, she's on cocaine."

7:08 AM PDT
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina was "wasted" at the nightclub.  We're told the fight started when Lindsay wanted to take her limo to her NYC hotel, but Dina wanted to take it to her home in Long Island, to avoid paying for a taxi.  Somehow Dina prevailed, over the intense protests of her daughter.   We're told Dina scratched Lindsay's leg in the process.

6:26 AM PDT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops took a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.

6:11AM PDT --
We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call.  Sources say in one of the 911 calls to cops ... the caller said Lindsay was being held against her will by Dina and the driver.

0314_divider_graphic
Lindsay Lohan
and mama Dina were in a blowout, violent fight early this morning, that ended in a 911 call with cops rushing to the scene ... TMZ has learned.

It started last night when the duo went to a nightclub in New York City.  Our photog says they left the club at around 4 AM and headed back to Dina's home on Long Island.

Lindsay and Dina started arguing in the car and it escalated when they got home.  We're told it became physical with Lindsay sustaining a cut on her leg.  We're also told there was property damage -- including a broken bracelet of Lindsay's -- that occurred during the scuffle.

Cops are still on scene.

101012_lohan_launch
The pic below (Lindsay with a random clubgoer) was taken before the fight started ... at Electric Room, the nightclub inside the Dream Downtown -- the hotel where Lindsay allegedly hit a dude while pulling into the garage.

1010_inside_club_lindsay_lohan

Jay W.

Just a simple misunderstanding... slap, slap.

Stacy

Wow! I did not think this would happen. oh my I think I need another cup of coffee. The comments on here are goig to be crazy wild on this one! Thanks TMZ you guys really are awesome no matter how much crap I flip ya'll!!

Nikki

Lindsay found out Mummy wants to take over her Hotel Hooking while she is away.

CJ

Between LInsday and Chris Brown, any "news" about them puts a smile on my face!

augu

AFTER THE STORM, COMES CALMNESS. MAYBE ITS BETTER THIS WAY,THEY BOTH NEED CHANGES. LINDSAY HAS PAID ALL THE BILLS IN THAT FAMILY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THIS FIGHT MIGHT HELP THE DINA BE A STRONGER PARENT,ALTHOUGH WITH A GIRL AS IMPULSIVE AS LINDS........MAY GOD BLESS THEM.

Nikki

The Lohans are saints, they would never drink and do drugs. Hanging out till 4am, NO WAY!!
Whats next, they lie??

GossipingPens

BREAKING: Police on scene at New York home of Dina Lohan & Lindsay Lohan after domestic violence call

Jay

1) Why cant Lindsay Lohan go a week without being in some sort of contact with the cops. Something is wrong here and has been for a long time no matter what her dumb fans say.

2) Who the f*k goes clubbing with their mom? I just recently went to a roof top bar with my mom in Manhattan ( I took her out for a special occasion) and I felt so uncomfortable because I was at a bar with my mom!

3) I bet Linds had the last of the coke and she wouldnt share any with mama so mama attacked her.

4) Too bad Dr Phill wasnt a real Dr or he could have this entire family put in a insitution where they belong.

Nikki

Who will they blame this one on?

Jody

Has Lindsay decided to go straight again? Maybe they were fighting over the same guy.

World Record

Out drinking until 4am with her daughter, Dino is such a poor excuse for a mom, she was probley trying to get somemore of Lindseys money, her cut, she spent her 50000.00 and now she need more cash, 2 train wrecks on the same track. DINO MOTHER OF THE YEAR ( Dino the Dog)

The Maharincess of Franistan

All together now: 1-2-3 --- WHITE TRASH!!

SensibleSense

I kinda welcome this news because this morning I thought that it's been a while, like a week, since we heard of Lindsey. Mommie Dearest holding the crazy against her will - priceless.

Nikki

6:11AM PDT -- We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call. Sources say in one of the 911 calls to cops ... the caller said Lindsay was being held against her will by Dina and the driver.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Lindsay supplys the drugs, Dina wasn't done partying

adelle

Lindsay why do you constantly stand up for this woman....she has done nothing except ruin your life. She raised you to believe drinking and drugging in excess is normal...she enabled you at your lowest points when she should have been telling you NO and being a mother to you. What sort of mother goes to a club with her daughter who struggles with substance abuse problems.? I'm not saying these things just to be an assh*le, I'm saying it because it's the truth. When are you going to WAKE UP and see that your mother is toxic and bad for you? Some people's mothers just aren't cut out for motherhood, they should have NEVER had children to begin with. Your mother is a perfect example. You can't do anything about the past, you can't help that she raised you into the mess you are, but you can do something about it now. You are an adult, get RID of her, she is NO GOOD for you and has RARELY had your best interest at heart. Do yourself the biggest favour you could ever do yourself and get rid of her. I had a mother who was toxic to my well-being and I had to cut communication with her. As of now, I don't see her unless its on a holiday. Sometimes this is how it HAS to be. Just because she's your mother does NOT mean anything! When are you going to understand that?!