Justin Bieber

It's NOT My Junk

10/11/2012 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_justin_bieber_article
Pics have surfaced today showing a male torso with a hand holding his wiener, and the buzz is ... it's a photo of Justin Bieber, but we've learned it's not.

The pic features a tattoo on the inner hip similar to Justin's.  The singer tweeted yesterday someone allegedly stole his computer and he said there was personal stuff on it.  So now pics are starting to surface.

Sources directly connected to Justin tell TMZ ... J.B. says very clearly, it ain't him in the pics.

1011_justin_bieber_clothed_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

James

The **** it's not! He has the same **** tattos! Dip ****.

Austin

Seen the pic, if it's him, good for him, if not, he should just say it's him, it'd help his 'image' of 'manliness'

anakarina

eu adorei vc e muito bonito fofiho gostosiho....

Jc

Why Does Justin Bieber have Naked Pic's of a Guy Holding his Penis to the Camera on his Lap top? has anyone thought bout that ?

Ken

Saw the pic Justin should be happy it's a very nice penis.If it is his he should be proud.

rahmiah

THAT IS NOT TRUE THAT THE PICTURE IS JUSTIN BIEBER IF ITS TRUE I STILL WOULDNT BELIVE THAT THAT IS JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT JUSTIN WOULDNT DO AND HE IS A GOOD ROLE MODLE TO ME AND
I AM A FAN PLUS HE WOULDNT DO THAT BUT WHO EVER STOLE HIS STUFF SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THERE SELFS . AND I WAS IN HIS SITTUATION I WOULD OF BEEN MAD TO BECAUSE I WOULD BEEN REALLY MAD BECAUSE I WOULD WANTED PRIVACY IF U READ THIS DONT LET ANY BODY GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE JUSTIN BIEBER AND YOU ARE A POSTIVE ROLE MODLE AND THATS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND ALL YOUR SONGS TEACH ME THINGS IN LIFE AND IM A #1 FAN AND I BELIVE IN YOU ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WILL...........................
AND ALSO PEOPLE NEEDS TO STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT JUSTIN BIBER BECAUSE IT JUST MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE HES AN BAD ROLEMODLE PLUS THATS NASTEY HE WOULDNT DO ANT THING LIKE THAT HE WOULDNT DO ANY THING RETARTED LIKE THAT...............THATS ALL I KNOW..........

Joseph

If it's a 'door bell button' it's his alright!

julio cesar

ee se eu fosse daii , justin iria me amar!! pq danço demais. vem aqui em natal rn -rio grande do norte!!! justin bieber! kkkkkk te adoro justin amow demais.

xBieberIsMyLife

That's not Jerry aka biebers dick. Us Beliebers named it ;D

emma

guys stop justin is the hottest guy I seen so far

knows talent

its him hes hung and uncut.

knows talent

it is him. he is uncut,he is hung,and he does shave his pubic hair off,and he is holding it tight,all you it is fake it is not. all you live in a fake world in your own minds.

sevotery

OMG I HAVE SEEN IT AND ITS HIM! My senses have all gone wacky if my name is not Helga G Pataki.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7