Lindsay Lohan

Hauls Ass to L.A.

After Dina Fight

10/11/2012 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1011_lindsay_lohan_plane2
Just hours after the blowout fight with her mother Dina in NYC, Lindsay Lohan got the hell outta Dodge -- hopping a private jet to L.A. yesterday -- and TMZ has a photo inside the plane.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, Lindsay's hosting a launch party tonight at the Beverly Wilshire hotel for an energy drink called Mr. Pink. LiLo had scheduled the gig long before the incident with Dina ... and the guys behind the drink offered their jet to make sure she made it back in time.

Lindsay's brother Michael Jr. was along for the ride.

Gotta say ... pretty impressive Linds managed to make the trip -- considering how nasty the fight was with Dina. If you've already forgotten, take another listen to the crazy audio.

Nikki

Lindsay destroys everything she touches. Hope this PR,BS back fires on them.

tammycassidy

I think she great .She just need to step back & regoup.Only keep around poeple who will think about her helth etc .Not about money party etc what she can do for them.She has worked so hard over the years she needs to put her self 1 st .After the money is gone who would be their .She need to ask that.& drop every one who would not be .She would fine its just her.She around sharks .So please look after your self .I know she love her mom & dad but they need to let her grow & live her life .Not to drag her down .They all just got to much into that party life.So please walk away & look after your self .Now is the time Your life & your work come 1 st.Once you have done all this your life & the person you should be with would so great & happy.So please think about this.Thank you I hope you read this Lindsay .take care I wish you all the best.
Tammy Cassidy Canada

Ellie G

I have a friend who called her BOB (battery operated boyfriend) Mr Pink.

Your Welcome :)

Lee

Why buy anything promoted by arabs? Just gives them more money to train more terrorists and buy more bombs to kill defenseless women and children. Lindsey is of the same garbage pile so who cares what she does with them?

ilovegossip

Sad that they have to come and get her, just to make sure she shows. And, she's not "hosting" the party. She's being paid to attend the launch, just as many other 'celebs' such as Latoya Jackson, Paula Abdul and Mario Lopez are.

LLsez

AAli on the cover of Singles Magazine Korea, October issue.
_________________________________________

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Firefly

Ok I sent an e-mail to Mr Pink. Here is what I wrote.
~
Lindsay Lohan as your spokesperson? Are you kidding me? I guess you really don't want to make money and sell your product. My friends and I will never buy a product endorsed by Lindsay Lohan the law breaker, thief, and drug addict. What were you thinking? No one likes her and that will show in your sales. Mr Pink will definately be in the red.

LLsez

LA NATIVE
online comment/contact form for Mr Pink Beverages

---------------------------------------------
Thanks, LA!!

LiLo's boy toy

Another rash of run in's and drama

ratbag

Noooooo. I was hoping she was outta LA for good.

Nikki

today's date is 10 - 11 - 12

some guy

... And with a single plane ride, the entire Eastern Seaboard breathes a sigh of relief.

Suzy Q

Nooooooooo!!!

And BTW, I haven't heard a good tweeker conversation like that since "Spun" (cult classic).

Jody

All I can say is if a no talent has been like Lindsay is treated like this, can you imagine how A list celebrities are treated……and paid?

Barbara

Crap...I was hoping she would stay back East where she belongs :-(