Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

GLaDOS

Lindsay's so full of s***. Give her and her Mom a piss test. The average human body is made up of something like 60% water.. I'm guessing Lindsay's and Dina's are 60% alcohol, cocaine and meth.

Is this even a surprise to people? For f*ck's sake.. Lindsay and her Mom were photographed drunk/high off their asses last year at a club literally making out with one another. I mean, her tongue was literally in her Mom's mouth while kissing. Of course they're junkies.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

If my voice sounded like Lindsay's and I had to listen to it every day, I'd never be sober, either. It's got to be torture. If she stopped drinking, smoking, and drugging, would her voice eventually go back to "normal" ground-glass raspy?

ManiacalZebra

Her mother went off on her, she called dad for help, told him what was going on, then said that what she told dad was all lies and she's done with dad because SHE lied to HIM? WTF?

Grandma Cracker

Wow, sounds like someone is going to be high as a kite tonight on the Mr. Pink carpet.
`
She really is mentally ill and completely evil.

SmittenKitten

...is there any doubt now that this entire scene is one huge money-making farce??? there is no end to the lies that will pour out of lindsay lohan's rotten mouth...

KB

These clips are comedic gems!!!

"My mother raised us that way" -- LOL!

Yes -- she really raised you well Lindsay!

And another laugher -- "I've learned from my mistakes".

Plus "I've never not taken responsibility for my own actions".

And "It's all hearsay".

Jay W.

Trying to cover up for "mommy." Damn, I am disappointed!

Flower

Lindsay, Please get REAL help---try sacred Ayahuansca plant a known addiction healer----you are obviously lying and making excuses, the epitomy of Co-depenancy...respect yourself and remove the toxic people in your life. peace, S

Daneec58

Listening to Lindsy explaining how she has changed is BS. Perez Hilton recently said how she shows up late on the set og Glee all the time one day she was 4 hours late @ did't call in or anything just shoes up like she's a queen.

ama

Like we didn't all see this coming, Dina's got her wrapped around her little finger, she probably wrote what Lindsay said... Not like Michael's any better, he shouldn't be recording and posting that either. She needs to get the hell away from her family!

ama

vanessa

dare I say I actually feel pretty bad for Lindsay. Both her parents are clearly whacked out of their minds. The mom is and always has been a coke head living on her daughters coat tails and the dad is an ex con mental case who is also capitalizing on his daughters fame. In my opinion Lindsay Lohan had not a shot in hell of growing up normal in that family. Its a freaking shame that adults handle themselves like this. DISGUSTING!!!!

TearsOfGypsy

How sad that we don't follow Lindsay for her "talent". It's only to watch the train wreck unfold to make us feel better about our own lives. Thanks Lohans!

Drdj

It's sad... But makes great tmz.

Sheila

Lindsay should just cut her om off as wel as her dad. Im sureshe can do MUCH better with out BOTH of them in her life!