Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

jc

As for that Mr. Pink party.....I'm not thinking anybody above the d-list is going to attend! And the only reason Liho took the gig is for the money. Oh, and to network...you know...add more John's to the client list.

Flower

Oops, meant to say Ayahuasca----it has been proven to heal people of addictions to alcohol, drugs, etc, why? because it gets to the ROOT of the problem, of which addiction is usually a symptom. Family problems? Yep. Genetics? Yep. Get help girl!

JILL

IT MAKES ME SO SICK THAT WERE PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO THIS IDIOT..ENOUGH ALREADY!!

CLINT

No matter what happens, this family will always be on the front pages of TMZ. This show would never be on the air if not for the crazy antics her family and the other nutjobs that we call celebrities. And guess what, there are a couple more younger Lohans who will eventually be taught these crappy values and will keep TMZ and Harvey on the air for a very long time. Forget the politicians and Government buttholes. TMZ, Maury Povich, Jerry Springer and all of the other crap reality shows are spearheading the dumbing of America and you all are falling for it.

Grandma Cracker

Every time Lindsay's back is against the wall she says the same things............
1. I have learned from my mistakes
2. I am happy and healthy
3. I am sober
4. I take my sobriety seriously
5. I don't tell lies
6. It's not my fault

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

This "sitcom" kinda jumped the shark about 6 or 7 seasons ago, don't you think?

Where's the remote, Beavis?

Gordon

I can't believe you wasted 35 minutes on this story. You should have talked to her for five minutes and moved on. Lindsey is a nobody.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Lindsay lies to daddy, but truths to everybody else, especially TMZ and the fuzz. Fershur.

Good riddance!

The dumb Ho has lied in the past, but probably wasn't lying on the phone call and they were both probably gacked out on coke. But lying now, obviously she constantly lies anyway, so anyone that believes a public statement made by anyone with a Lowhan last name is a massive IDIOT!

pat

HEY HARVEY

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ALL MY COMMENTS?

ARMSTRONG NELLY AND THIS CLOWN

ALL GONE

DID I FIGURE SOMETHING OUT

OR IS IT JUST CENSORSHIP ON THE PART OF TMZ

20 COMMENTS - GONE AND IT WASN'T ABOUT LANGUAGE

I WONDER HOW LONG THIS ONE WILL BE HERE

mAYBE IT WAS THE FACT THAT YOU'RE THE LOHAN'S B1TCH

Jordan

Does this mean the Bank Of Lindsay is now closed to Michael Lohan?

campy

This family has so many mental issues. Where are the Hollywood star killers when you need them?

hugh

There needs to be a transcript to go along with this tape as Lindsay's so amped up it's hard to make alot of it out. I did make out the desperation in her voice though.
Does anyone else think this whole saga is a steaming pile of poo just for publicity for her 2 silly movies that are coming out soon?

Kim

Michael Lohan is filthy trash for recording his daughter's conversation and then turning it in to TMZ.

LLsez

Questions that didn't get asked:

So meth is now your drug of choice?

Does being homeless give you a sense of....freedom?

How many more Third World Sugar Daddies do you think are out there for you to play?

Which coast detests you more.....west or east?

Did Ali get a sex change op in Korea?

Was it a kick trashing Elizabeth Taylor's trailer?