Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Here we go AGAIN!!!

LiLo's boy toy

Looser

swack

Wow, that's about all I can say. They have really milked this story for about all it is worth.

jdranetz

She can't trust either of them. That is a very difficult position for Lindsay to be in. Isn't there someone out there who has no vested interest, but with the influence and where with all to help straighten her out without wanting anything in return? Someone who has been in her position, someone that could be a real mentor? I know at one point years ago, the media thought of Lindsay as the new Ann Margret. Maybe she might want to talk to Lindsay to give objective some advice that her parents seem incapable of. Mel Gibson has helped other celebrities like Robert Downey jr. and Britney Spears and asked for nothing in return. (we should judge him by his actions, not by his words) Maybe he might want to help with an intervention.

w

I honestly think that she was telling the truth about her Mother.
seriously how PHUCKED up is that of her dad to sell that recording (which I refuse to listen to) that is really a low life p.o.s. thing to do to her.

I did however watch TMZ live and I heard that last thing she said about she never had parents, that broke my heart.
That girl got sh** on by both sides.
I wish she would just stop with the crazy wild bullsh** behavior and just settle down, go back to school or just buy a home far away from the temptations, that would surely shove it in her parents face..
Lindsey do better then them.

kronenburg

Oh, please, Lindsay. In another week (if you haven't yet OD'd), there'll be another incident involving yet another low life you're hanging around with, you'll call daddy and cry, and we'll go through this all over again.

KnuckleDragger

Sad for any daughter to say their "dad" is "dead" to them.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Oh, your father is dead to you? Is that why you call him on the phone every time you get yourself in trouble, you lying phony skank?

God, get over yourself, you lying balding smelly duck-lipped immature narcissistic loser.

Rusty Shackleford

"dead to her"

pot, meet kettle. you two should get along nicely together.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks like she's going to be all alone in this world. Better get your act together and settle down little girl because the only person that you're going to be able to count on from now on is yourself.

hugh

Oh I get it, we're now supposed to feel sorry for Lindsay for having crap parents. You're not special sweetie, lots of people have crap parents. Seems to me when you get yourself in trouble the first person you call is your dad. Who will you call the next time...and there will be a next time.

Celebrities Suck

Lindsey if you don't change your life around you'll join the 27 club on your own account. No one but yourself will take you there.

Kelly

Dead to me? Isn't that a "disgusting" thing to say, according to LL - who also said her mother WAS on coke... after she denounced Dr. Phil for questioning Mom's sobriety? LL = too stupid to live.

James25

I really feel sorry for Lindsay. She has terrible parents. Her dad is an abusive dead beat who records her phone calls and releases them to the media. Her mom is boozing drug addict who mooches money from her.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

This goes back to 2007 when he was paroled Lindsay is making the right choice.