Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

hollie

Honestly, I feel bad for Lindsay. Imagine growing up with them as parents. But, she is a grown woman now, and can no longer blame mommy and daddy for her screw ups. It's time to move on from that family drama. It's obviously wrong of her dad to record her conversation and air her families dirty laundry, but seriously he's been dragged into the dirt and probably deals with Lindsay and Dina's crazies on a weekly(maybe even daily) basis. It's far too obvious at this point that her mom is not good company for her. She needs someone good in her life to help her get beyond the partying, not a party buddy.

RO

She's just trying to protect her Mother... Just like anybody else would.

Martin

She is just irritating now. I used to love Lindsay up until about a year ago. She is way way way past any chance of redeeming herself or restoring any kind of credibility. No not sad, just boring now.

jealous of kate

I will say this ONCE! TMZ AND EVERYOTHER SITE .. SHOW.. RAG, ETC THAT POSTS GOSSIP, TRASH , ETC... DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN ON ANY LOHAN UNLESS IT IS AN OBITUARY... They are all talentless... addicted ... lying ... morons....
#1 Yes, Lindsay grew up with mentally, emotionally abusive parents.. but instead of learning from that, seeking help and learning not to be like them... she is EVEN WORSE then the 2 of them.

#2 If I were Michael Lohan, I too would record anything Dina, Lindsay, and that other ugly lying daughter (forgot her name-talentless fame CAN BE FLEETING!) .. so I do not blame him for recording it.. now, as for releasing it.. another story,, but this is how this DYSFUNCTIONAL family ROLLS! Yes, Lindsay, I do believe your mother was on COKE.. she sure looked like she was high on somethng on Dr. Phil... and don't blame him-he has been doing this for over a decade-NO SURPRISE HERE UNLESS YOU ARE A MORON... err... well, someone in your idiotic family should have known... NO REASON FOR DINA TO GO ON ANYWAY other then attention.. HOW MANY STAGE MOTHERS, and fathers, MICHAEL? are all over the TV???
#3 Why are they ALWAYS ON THE NEWS?? I POSTED ON THIS AND ONE OTHER STORY. for the most part, even though they live a few towns away, and I know people who have worked with and for them... I DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM... they are a virus!!1

bunnie17

having fights with your parents are not normal where i came from.

Deco

Lindsay will be largely forgotten two years from now, too much drama with this girl and her lame family.

claytontedgreen

I honestly feel sorry for her, she is such a wreck. Poor girl! She needs lots of therapy!

David Earls

Spoilede little rich butch. get a real life your just a person like the rest of US

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28