Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

Just me

This girl is in such a dysfunctional family. It's no wonder why she is having all these problems. She needs to walk away from both her parents. Go get some counselling and learn to deal with all this.

Lucky_130

Michael Lohan reminds me of the guy who sold the OJ Simpson tape to TMZ for money. I cant remember his name but he was the douchebag sports memrobilia salesmen who made all the headlines just for selling them the tape of OJ stealing his stuff.

ketjo

Well......I know one thing for sure.....I will NOT be watching Liz and Dick or anything that would benifit this nasty whore or her family ....Not one commercial or movie or ad or anything...that Lohan is assocaited with....Not even to see how bad the movie is because is is going to be BAD really BAD.....
But I won't have to worry about it long........cause she isn't going be around much longer.....her aura that surrounds her now in every photograph is black almost dead black and that is very very very bad !..........I am serious about this .....It's real and if I had that around me I would be making my peace with the Lord and anybody else......

Marvin

Most excellent LiLO, calling TMZ to clear up the facts and explain your side of the story must have been very difficult for you to do and shows your maturity, STAY FOCUSED.....

mike holly

when is everyone going to see this is all a show. dina and pops are going to ride her broke untallented coat tails to hell

Danielle

Lies, lies, and more lies. She need to accept reality.

ACE DEUCEY

*RING RING*

"Mom, it's Ali. My modeling career isn't really working out here in Korea. Can I come home now?"

"Ali, I told you... until you raise $40,000, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!"

*RING RING*

"Dad, it's Ali. Mommy won't let me come home!"

"Ali WHO??!"

kerrplunk

I'd love to do both Lindsay and Dina... With a baseball bat!

Sedona AZ

It took gut for her to call in you have to give her that. I think she is a much stronger person that most think.
The smartist thing she has done is get away from that
freeloading dad of hers. Just my humble opinion.

dierdre

seriously, these Lohans are like the Trashians.....WHY CAN'T THEY JUST GO AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UGH>>>>>>>>>>>>I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THESE TOTAL LOSERS. AND TMZ YOU GUYS ARE EXACTLY LIKE THEM FOR CONSTANTLY PRINTING SUCH GARBAGE>>>>>ewwwwwwwwwwww

Lynn M

Poor Michael! I've been on the other end of a freak out like this and I can tell you, he's just trying to figure out what is happening so he can help Lindsay. I believe Lindsay was allegedly injured but soon realized the kind of trouble they could be in if it was revealed Dina allegedly injured her. Harvey is right, this fight would have come out, despite Michael.

Lindsay's utterances are called "excited utterences" and hold a lot of weight in the law. Too bad the mom wasn't arrested for DV and forced to be drug tested. Then this whole incident would be clarified.

I bet we won't be seeing Lindsay showing her legs for the next couple of weeks, lol.

UPYOURS

What a liar. You know, I am so glad Linds pig has her boots on, the bullsh!t is getting way deep. So Eturds, what do you think of Princess Bullsh!t now? Now, I just woke up a little over an hour ago, and it was a doozy. Lightening, thunder, deluge of rain. Unusual where I live, in October. It SOUNDS like it is moving south, I hope its moving south. I hope the lightening that struck near my house strikes right on Linds' can of Mr. Pink tonight. Folks, I felt the air bend, must have been right around the time Linds shot the Bullsh!t out of her mouth. Come on Lightening, hit that lying skanky ho b!tch right in her Mr. Pink.

Vinsetta

First Dina wants a do over on Dr. Phil now Lindsay want's to renig on saying that Dina isn't on coke. F the both of 'em. Couple of coked out ****s.

milly5

how many times does she say umm?? umm? She is lying. For her to also say her father is dead to her JUST like we heard her say the same to her mother is straight out lying. Her She is teaming up w/mom because she feels stuiped dad recorded her. Hey I team up w/ mom too.. IF I also went clubbing w/her on WED. nights. OH but wait she also goes clubbing w/daddy...

Sad sad