Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

jjbythesea

Please make them go away....

Lynn317

Don't blame your Dad ..what he did was wrong but he has been doing this for years. The entire family learned long ago how to make money off the tabloids.
This family pays their bill by doing outrageous things and then releasing the stories to the tabloids for money.
If they all started acting like sane decent human beings ... they would all be bankrupt in a few weeks.

mike holly

she did the second or third remake of parent trap. this is no great person. she is a looser

Reed

Does she realize how stupid and vapid she sounds with her explanation to you. Everyone fights with their Mother but not everyone has the word cocaine roll off their tongue like she did in the tape. He shouldn't have taped it but TMZ shouldn't have played it but there she is calling you up about the conversation so she mustn't be too upset(free publicity). This whole family needs to STFU, I for one do not believe one word out of their lying mouths.

LLsez

"Just keep me on set...just keep me on set."

Priceless.

Caleigh

We expect or need support from our parents she has no support, they both are draining her dry, emotionally and physically. Dina you have problems, go to rehab, get a job, pay your mortgage, stop looking to Lindsay to fix your f-ups. Michael, stop exploiting your daughter!.

dane

Oh man, she is full of lies and more lies. I'm seriously losing hope for her.

Heidi

TMZ: LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE! YOU HAVE BEEN LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH HER FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS & APPEARS YOU ENJOY ANYTHING NEGATIVE THAT HAPPENS TO OR ABOUT HER AS YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN PRINT.
TODAY, IN HER OWN WAY BY CALLING IN, EXTENDED AN OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU, TOLD YOU HER SIDE & BEGGED YOU TO NOT MAKE FUN OF HER........
YOU 'NEVER' POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE KARDASHIAN'S & WE KNOW WHY, HOWEVER, DON'T LET LINDSEY BE YOUR TICKET TO AN 'EXCLUSIVE' .... SHE'S 'TRYING' TO DO HER BEST WITH THE TOOLS SHE HAS TO GET HERSELF ON THE RIGHT TRACK.. HELP HER NOT DEGRADE HER IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE....... (I asked the other day, wondering how you got the recorded convo'... Interesingly enough it's from her own father of which you 'chose' to release for ratings)

ernie

"when nothing changes... nothing changes"

Lindsay ... when are you going to get sick and tired of being sick and tired?

You blame everyone around you for your troubles... and think you are beyond suffering your own consequences... Think about it ... you are reaping exactly what you are sowing.

Everyone has to walk their own walk and take their licks along the way. You have never once been honest with yourself ... and is the reason why you need at least one year in a residential program that will help you get to the root of all of your issues.

However... we all know that doing something like that is way over your head as you'd prefer to "stay on the sets" instead of getting healthy. Such a shame... a crying shame that you would sacrifice your life for a useless Hollywood career that was over with a long time ago. The films you are making now are a joke. You could never convince anyone that you are acting a part. People see you as Lindsay Lohan and no one else.

Get a life. Go into treatment ...

terri

The entire Lohan clan is dead to me.

Gretchen

UH......I just lied about things, aka, we were both hammered, and I call people when I am hammered, therefore called my Dad and said hammered things. GOOD GOD, Lindsay, you are such a loser!

jc

Wait ...What?...I'm confused again.. which is it?....Liho is lying about lying, or lying about not lying or not lying about lying? Doesn't matter, the bichs lips are moving, she's lying.....(or suckin')
FFS! Grow the hell up!

Sandy

In my view Lindsay sounded high and a very heavy smoker. Her voice sounded really bad,. Also you can not believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Its what ever Lindsay feels at the time is what side she will say. I think they all are co dependent on one another and they all need councilling. Lindsay is in total denial and if she thinks she is at a good place right now what place was she in before. It had to be really bad. I think she traets her parents like yo yos too,. One minute she hate her mother and the next its her dad. What did she think was going to happen on TMZ. harvey asked her the tough questions and that is his job,. She wanted to just say what ever she wanted and not get challenged on it. Also there was no way dr Phil edited that show to make her look bad Did she watch the interview. When or if she comes out of denial she then and only then will be able to get her life on track but until then she will continue to be a mess

Sally

She is really a mentally ill young woman. Her Parents are also, so I guess she did not have a chance growing up. However, she is an adult now and can break the cycle, get some help, but obviously she is so self-absorbed that she is continuing the vicious cycle of craziness.

Suzy Q

They're all liars and energy suckers. To those who feel sympathy - it's misplaced.

You can't believe any of them. Lohan's a "splitter" who plays one parent against another (and one hanger on against another) to get what she wants.

As Jerry Sandusky said in his rambling, incoherant statement at his sentencing yesterday I've been kissed by dogs, I've been bit by dogs,"