Lindsay Lohan

My Mom Was NOT on Coke

My Dad Is Dead to Me

10/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101112_lohan_tmzlive_1v2

Lindsay Lohan
deeply regrets her blowout argument with her mother Dina Lohan -- telling TMZ, what she said on the audio recording was NOT true ... her mother was NOT on cocaine during the fight.

Lindsay called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago -- telling us, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."

Lindsay says her father Michael Lohan betrayed her trust by releasing a recording of her desperate phone call to the media.

Lindsay tells us, turning to her father in a moment of desperation was a massive mistake and she is now "done" with him forever -- adding, Michael "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."

Lindsay minimized yesterday's argument, saying, "Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."

Lindsay also RIPS Dr. Phil for the way he conducted his interview with Dina -- calling it "vile" and "disgusting."

TMZ posted audio of Lindsay's phone call to her father, in which she accuses her mother of being on cocaine and acting "like the devil." Lindsay and Dina were on their way home from an NYC nightclub at the time.

During the call, Lindsay also says she gave her mom $40,000 to save Dina's home -- but Lindsay wouldn't comment on that today.

Jen

Mom was not on coke (I was), i was not driving when I hit the semi (or was I?!), my dad is dead to me (until next time mom does my blow), **** off ****.

Boozez

That phone call was NOT edited!Only a coked up LOHAN would try to spin that shyt.I wonder what Dina threatened her with? Can you hear her?"YOU STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT OR ELSE!TELL THEM...... um.......THE CALL WAS.....EDITED"The quacking must have disturbed the neighbors for hours....Lohan is the pseudonym for dumb azz.

Bolivar

Probably wasn't on coke. Sounds more like meth to me...

Selebraties Suck

And the Award for the Most Trashiest Family in America goes to . . .

Kabala

Marry me, Lindsay!

KB

She is a chronic liar -- who is she trying to kid here?

kellyeanne

Just think, Lindsay could be one of the biggest bankable stars if she didn't have mental Micheal & dopey Dina as parents! You had so much potential, pity

mannequin

Oh good grief! Can't this girl do ANYTHING right? All of these people need to be locked up, for the good of mankind.

Laura

Too bad she went back to the lies. Every time I think there is a shred of hope for her, I realize there is not.

FLO

I heard her on the phone with her Dad and she was every bit as wasted as her muther.
Today's call into TMZ was pure excrement and she is in denial big time.
She is not responsible for her parents behaviours but she is an adult who can remove herself from the toxicity and focus on helping and healing herself.

Kari

So..was she lying when she told her father her mother was on coke, or is she lying now when she says she wasn't? Hard to follow her lies.

Beth

Freak show, the whole Lohan family is a complete freak show. We all know Lindsay is a thief, a liar, a drunk and a druggie. She has gotten so unattractive it's almost sad. I say almost because she's done it to herself so no sympathy. She's followed in her parents footsteps and has no plans to change. GO AWAY LOHANS!

seamus

When I have fought with my mother I have said I hateyou and things of that nature. Mom is doing coke?? What ****? Who comes out with that ****. And she was out until 4 am but was not drinking? Damn Harvey you may feel sorry for Lindasy but you are not much of a lawyer are you? You let that skank walk all over you. How can you let Lindsay off the hook with all of that bs? No one ever calls her out on her **** that is why she continues to have this drama.

Jen

How may BJ's did she have to give to get anyone to vote truthful???

Jordan

Lindsay get off the coke you do not know the truth if it came up and smaked you in the face.