QVC Hosts

Shop 'Til They DROP

(then shop more)

10/11/2012 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101012_qvc_still
QVC guest host Cassie Slane passed out during a live show -- which is, apparently, no good reason for her partner to stop pitching! Pretty hysterical ... to everyone but Cassie.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Stiletto

It was roofies...and the dude just timed them wrong.

hugh

This story has been out there for several days, surprised that you guys are so slow..unless this is just filler till the 1 am Lohan story.

Reg

Typical, poor chick is obviously having a medical situation, and douche bag co host just keeps on rolling. If the station and the advertisers had any compassion they would have gone straight to a pre recorded ad to help the poor girl.

OH NO!

Working for QVC would cause me to pass out too. What a boring job that must be. They must pay well, because that is some monotonous crap. I don't think you really can use that on your acting resume. Hi, I was an on air host for QVC and I am hoping to one day win an Oscar. Never going to happen. Maybe a Tampon commercial?

how lame

For some reason I don't think it's funny. The lady looked like she was dying... The guy is a total creep.

NOT ELMO

QVC will stop her from selling eventually and will ask her to get somebody else to represent and sell the products, she is not good for TV.

Cat

This guy should just hang it up and stick to working on his ranch. Hope he has more compassion for his animals than he did this woman. He never even bothered to put the item down, if you noticed... Almighty buck is more important, I guess. They even hacked into some private blogs on the net, so people couldn't leave their opinions on the matter.

SlicedTea.Com

QVC hosts are trained professionals. They must take "Show Must Go On" training before they can even do live tv.

your own luck

Really, TMZ. There is nothing funny about this. Your sense of humor is completely warped.

IceGypsy

Didn't we see this exact same story a few days ago?

texas turd

good grief, that was not funny.. she looked like she was having a heart attack

patches

I mean Come on He could have at Least had the Common Sense to put down the Electronic Item he was Holding and got her a chair to sit In GEEZ what an IDIOT. And when they Interviewed The two Ladies who work for QVC they mentioned that she had Low Blood Sugar, so I'm guessing she has Diabetes? I have Diabetes and believe me it's not Good to have your Blood Sugar to Go Down it's Scary. you start Blacking out. and Get a Headache it's bad.... I hope they Got her Something Sweet Like Candy, or even sugar Water would help anything to Get your Blood Sugar back to normal..... and as for the IDIOT who just stood there watching I hope he Learns his Lesson the Next time this happens......

Nimbe Rodriguez

I hate your disrespectful comments about comming to mexico, & in US are more insecurity, here we don`t shoot in high school at least!

Nimbe Rodriguez