Larry the Cable Guy Declares

REDNECK WAR

on Honey Boo Boo

10/12/2012 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101212_larry_cable_launch
Nobody wants to be a Honey Boo Boo kind of a redneck ... this according to resident redneck expert Larry the Cable Guy.

Larry was out last night in West Hollywood (prime redneck territory) when he told us about the redneck class system ... and explained how the Boo Boo clan sits right at the bottom.

"I'm a redneck ... I'm not a Honey Boo Boo redneck, I'm a Larry the Cable Guy redneck ... there's a big difference between the two rednecks."

Larry explained how there are various "stages" of redneckery -- with Jeff Foxworthy at the top ... and the Boo Boo bunch at the bottom.

Mama June ain't gonna like this ...

kerrplunk

If you heap a sheep you're a redneck

Mike44090

I guess there are levels redneckery cause non of them are like those rednecks Duck Dynasty, they are rednecks aren't they

Yup

honey boo boo and her family make everyone from the south look like trash, which is sad. the name alone sounds like a stripper name and the girl is 7? they gross me out, can't bring myself to watch the show, but seen interviews and i lose my appetite (literally)

TexasGal

There's a difference between redneck and white trash.

MADE MAN

Who the **** fights to be supreme redneck????????

B.

He's not even a true redneck anyway. Look up Dan Whitney on youtube. He's a fake!

msdenise

At least their accents are not "put on" like Larry's...... I can't believe he is so judgmental---bad bad move.............

Bruno

Ummmm...you guys DO realize that Larry The Cable Guy is a character created by a comedian, right? And the character is heads and piggy tails above Honey Doo Doo.

baicas

I admit I thought Honey BOO BOO was going to be one of those shows that shouldn't be on TV, that it was trash etc...but one night I was switching through channels and found them, at first I didn't know what the show was, so I watched, then it went to commercial and when it came back there was a new preview for the next show, that's how I found out it was Honey BOO BOO, and I was very surprise, it wasn't what I thought it was, they have something in that family, and it's LOVE for each other, Alana AKA Boo, is very verbally astute, I mean she come out with some zingers, and makes you laugh, at the age of 7 even. Most kids at that age are passive and don't have the gumption that this little one has. I say GO BOO BOO, do YOUR THING, and make TONS OF MONEY DOING IT!!! LOL

Diamond Goddess!

Oh, I LOVE that there is a GRADATION to "redneck"!
(The whole "that's NOT me" thing.)
Except for the fact that his WHOLE fortune is based on him being one. LOL!!!
(Notice that he's not using his "Larry" voice. lol)

Tee

as if that's something to brag about...

nyc44th

All these 'redneck' shows are an embarrassment to decent southern people and the South as a whole. Larry the Cable guy being one of the BIGGEST embarrassments! . . . And ALL 'reality shows' are an embarrassment to humanity!

chichifrogslegs

wow, did he think he had exclusive control of exploiting red-neck culture? and ffs he's not even from the south. his comedy is just awful and unoriginal he had to have sold his soul to the devil to get the fame he has.

campy

There's absolutely no difference. ALL rednecks use coupons to buy 1,000 rolls of toilet paper.

Kim

I will take a real redneck mama june ANYDAY over an idiot that pretends to be one for cash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments