'Bachelor' Winner Courtney

SUCKS FACE

with 'Bachelorette' Reject

10/13/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Courtney Robertson kissing Arie Luyendyk

Courtney Robertson is one helluva rebounder ... 'cause days after she split from "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik ... she was TOTALLY MAKING OUT with one of the rejects from "The Bachelorette."

TMZ obtained pics of Courtney sucking face with Arie Luyendyk Jr. -- who took 2nd place on last season's "Bachelorette" when he was shot down by Emily Maynard.

Of course, Courtney was SUPPOSED to marry Ben after he picked her on the "Bachelor" finale earlier this year ... but they split last week claiming things just weren't working out.

But it didn't take long for Court to move on ... 'cause Thursday night, she and Arie had dinner together at the fancy Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix -- and we're told they were all over each other the whole time.

OMG, right??! !

Bridget

That's funny, the restaurant you mention is actually part of the property where she and Ben "exchanged vows" during their hometown date on The Bachelor. Apparently she likes to take all of her men there!

dierdre

Once a douche bag, well you know the rest.....lol....eww It didn't take this hoe long to get started with someone else.. She was a sleaze from the very beginning. And STRANGE TOO.....

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Who are these people??

Lana

I actually really loved Courtney on the Bachelor, she made the show entertaining! She has a very unique look to her that I find gorgeous. Arie is so sexy. Why not? I think they make a hot couple. I think they are both from Scottsdale too so that makes sense, good luck you two!

Justme

NOBODY thought that would last, except for Ben's dick which he was thinking with. Arie Jr proving he'll do any skank whore that can breathe.

GoodOnPaper

did anyone really think she was anything other than a huge C ?

Marilyn Snow

One question for Jef who is supposedly friends with Arie. Would you really trust this guy around Emily.????

SayWhat?

Run Arie!!! Run Away!!!

Marilyn Snow

Disgusting...!!! No she definitely doesn't waste anytime. Does she really think men like her more if she's easy. Poor poor sad Courtney. Now does Ben see what everyone else saw in her.

johnbitter1

Good luck to him....I hope he's had all his shots!

Carolan

I thought Arie was dating Karina Smirnoff from DWTS? Not sure she's any better than Courtney but at least she won't end up on a skanky episode of Bachelor Pad!

donna

wow, its a shame that a guy like Arie would give the time of day to a girl who goes on national tv with someone she has known for a short while and go skinny dipping. but I guess she needed to keep her 15 minutes going after all she wasn't really going to marry Ben..she got out before that using then excuse that they would have stayed together had they lived together...ya right!

Lynn M

Well, at least they live in the same area of Arizona!

nanz

She's moved on cause Ben isnt getting any star time and Artie is all over the news right now..she's a attention seeker..and I was an artie fan till this, I thought he was a classy guy, but anyone who would go out with Courtney can't be desent,,she's to sluggy, no boundeys.. sure not a decent girl ! she's already prove that with Ben..

Heather

MADDHONEST, or should I say Courtney. If you're not Courtney, then I would bet you're related to her. The Dental Asst. comment gave it away. I think it's funny that you make fun of someone that has a good job. Someone who has completed Higher education. And what does Courtney do? Oh yeah, "a model" and we can all add fame whore. How many semi famous men have you chase after now? I agree with the previous comment. Ben didn't care to be in the spotlight, so she moved on to try and prolong her 15 minutes of fame. And sorry, but I don't find her attractive in the least bit. She looks like Skelator mated with a beaver.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments