Gunplay

Pulls GUN on Accountant

Caught on Tape

10/13/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101212_gunplay_launchRapper Gunplay PULLED A FIREARM on his accountant during a meeting in April in an explosive fit of rage ... and the entire incident was captured by surveillance cameras.

Gunplay allegedly stole a cell phone and a gold chain during the incident ... and was later charged with armed robbery. He turned himself in to Miami-Dade Police earlier this week.

Gunplay -- real name Richard Morales Jr. -- also faces a second charge of aggravated assault with a firearm.

According to the rapper's attorney, Gunplay could face life in prison if convicted on both counts.

just because

never heard about this guy until BET awards now i hear about him once a week....dude is a TRUE GANGSTER

jdritsch

AND SO I PULL OUT MY GUUUUUN!!!

TheGame

Where the hell does TMZ get this crap. Nobody cares about this fool. Let's get back to the Lohan's débâcles.

Zombie Whitney Houston

"Yo, muthaf*cka.. why there be two $8 charges to Walmart on my EBT card b!tch? You a dead n!gga"

TheGame

TMZ every time you post these articles the fake wanna be racist troll ass posters come out with their racist comments. Why don't you delete their post like you do the one's that respond to them in equal fashion?
TMZ is coming off a little racist on the night shift.

Leinen

thug moron is going to end up costing hard working americans a lot of tax money. complete waste of oxygen

Kev the Realist

Geez, I wonder how this freekin dbag will try to explain this away. Bad parents? It was a toy gun and I was just tryin to scare him, Bro? How'd you expect me to act, I am a ghetto rat and he stole my money, so how was I going to get my Lambo or Ferrerri if this dudes gettin up in my grill and stealin my hard earned money. Nice, another ahole who belongs in jail. A life sentence would be a blessing, one less ahole rapper on the street.

Mario

Seriously, can we get a moderator or something in here? The spam and racist comments should be buried.
When can we vote comments up/down like a proper social news website?

Reg

Pardon me, but who exactly is this clod and what does it actually "do?"

Mario

Rick Ross said "you need to get some street cred, pull a gun on your accountant and we'll sell the footage to TMZ...it'll pay for your forthcoming commissary bill"

Mike

Rappers? Guns? Violence? Fraud?

What a shocker... NOT!

Ben Choad

Will they change his name in prison to "buttplay"?

SallyChi

I never heard of this rapper until TMZ, but all these rappers are starting to look and be the same: gang members posing as rappers. You can tell the conversation was about money. Gunplay probably can't believe he's making as little money as he's making and the accountant is trying to explain it to him. Moral to the story: Don't do business with rapper-gang members.

JMP

Oh my... why do these gun swining wanna be thugs never realize how STUPID STUPID STUPID they look??? Douchebag!!!!

Zarley

How funny our gov.rips us off daily and so do bankers.Thisguy steals a watch doesn't hurt no one..Cuz brother is black he's gonna get life.FU

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments