Gunplay

Pulls GUN on Accountant

Caught on Tape

10/13/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101212_gunplay_launchRapper Gunplay PULLED A FIREARM on his accountant during a meeting in April in an explosive fit of rage ... and the entire incident was captured by surveillance cameras.

Gunplay allegedly stole a cell phone and a gold chain during the incident ... and was later charged with armed robbery. He turned himself in to Miami-Dade Police earlier this week.

Gunplay -- real name Richard Morales Jr. -- also faces a second charge of aggravated assault with a firearm.

According to the rapper's attorney, Gunplay could face life in prison if convicted on both counts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

JD

Another of 50 cent's enemies whose life and career just went to hell, how does 50 do it?!

Joey

Please tell me why this guy doesn't belong in jail ... I mean anyone that pulls a gun out on someone and points it at them while threatening someone needs to just go to jail . I mean what good would they do for society ? Just name one thing.

joe gillis

if the state of that guys desk is any indication of his accounting ability then maybe it's no one wonder he had the firearm pulled on him

anyways it looked like he dumbface uhm sorry i mean gunplay took offence to being asked a really complicated question like "hey bro, whats $5 minus $3?"

foevame36

They need to lock his counterfeit a$$ up. He just ghetto ghetto,ghetto he not OG (original gansta) for u people who don't know

foevame36

This response section sucks i cant hate the responses

Tom Cruise

I would highly recommend life in prison but I don't feel he is worth taxpayer money so hopefully some other thug will do the world a favor and put a bullet through his worthless skull, either that or hang him.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

uuuuhhh.....he pulled a gun on another black person

Spicy mag

This guy is getting a bad rap.

Chatter

Oh...I'm sorry.....how many white musicians are pullung guns on their accountants?!? I'm sorry, what was that? None that you can recall? Ok...thought so.

peterfrady

The laws of the United States must come down hard on loose cannons with guns, legal or otherwise. Throw the book at him.

Crips

bitch *****! R.I.P SPRO! Flatline mafia UP!

Dreamer4u

What a true piece of crap..I hopoe they throw this thing in jail, throw away the key..Good riddance. Never heard of the idiot anyways

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6