« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin Picks NFL Winner

'I Have a Problem

with the Heisman Trophy'

10/13/2012 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012_VIKINGS_SKINS-football-harvey-tmz-1

Put your money on Harvey this week ... 'cause at 2-3, he's due for a BIG victory in our Week 6 matchup -- Vikings vs. Redskins.

Heeeeeeeere we go ...

Question: Who ya got?
Harv: "I'm pretty certain I'm going with the Vikings ... I have a problem with the whole Heisman Trophy thing. I think it's bad luck."

Question: Why?
Harv: "Ever since OJ, it's kinda bothered me ... and then the whole Reggie Bush thing ... and Matt Leinart, it rubs me the wrong way -- not that RGIII isn't a nice guy."

Question: How do you feel about Robert Griffin III?
Harvey: I like him ... and if I were doing 'Star Wars' I would name a robot after him."

Question: Better mascot -- Vikings or Redskins?
Harvey: Having just recently performed 'My Way' at the Pechanga Resort and Casino, I would have to say the Vikings have the less offensive mascot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

just because

i didn't think it was possible, but harvey levin knows less than liam neeson about american football

just because

my favorite color is blue which is close to purple so i choose vikings too

charles

the associative mind at work-men with braids, cool names, bright skin, mascots, robots with leather, singing and casinos-count me in

Jordan

Harvey has RG3 even been cleared to play against the vikings?

lbs

Harvey, are you a "foosball guru"? OJ,Reggie,Matt are in the Heisman Jinks...OJ had a great foosball career, after is another tragedy (RIP Brown/Goldman)...Matt's, career isn't stellar as a back up but, he's in the uniform. Reggie jinxed himself trying to portray the Hollywood MrMoney Bag$$ life style & solicit money from crooks without paying them back(all the Bushes should be in jail, x potus, too)...DougFlute didn't wash out...TrentDilfer won the Superbowl...Heisman does have success stories within its elitest....

Mazor

F*gs should stick to their f*g **** and leave football the **** alone.