The Lohans

You Be the Judge

10/13/2012 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012_michael_lohan_lindsay_lohan_dina_lohan_poll_article_tmz_gettyLindsay Lohan's nuclear fight with her mom this week -- with Lindsay alleging Dina was on coke and then recanting it -- proves this is one screwed up family.  So we gotta ask ...

Andyconda

Dina was on coke?
No3%
--------------
Dina wasnt alone. that Night Lielo was seen "scratching her neck an sh1t" All over town.
Both of them looke like they had Fleas.
I say Dina ha a sadle buddy when it came to doing Rails.

Andyconda

Googled "COKE WHORE" an guess what popped up?
If you said Lindsay and dina, then you are correct.
but it gets hits and thats all that matters right Red Splewge?

Andyconda

Lindsay should break from BOTH parents
No7%
-----------------
Oh so yall want her dead faster?
To be as screwed up as they are she would be worse with out them..
they Draw attention on them selves to detour people from lindsays screw ups.
She cant when either way But when she was not talking to her parents she got in worse trouble

dreamon

Wow, I've got to hand it to Lindsay. She's managed to get sympathy for being a self entitled bully and blowing off advantages that most people will never get.

Twilightstar

My God what a mess. The phone call is just tragic. I don't know a lot about Michael but he seems to be the most stable right now. Linds needs help. Her mother needs help too. No wonder this girl is so messed up.

Gretel

Worthless, worthless, and worthless

janet

Lohan won't drop her parents. She needs to use them when she screws up she always pits them against each other to try and make it like big bad mommy and daddy look what they did to poor little Lindsay that also backfires on her.

Lohan can't blame anyone but herself. She alone burned 10 primetime years of her career never to get back and is not getting back. She has done everything to make sure of that. No mommy and daddy blame game. Producers and directors never bought the mommy daddy blame game from Lohan.

Dina is pissed because it's all over that she's 1.3 million in debt and house is going to be forclosed on. Her main concern is who is going to pay for her boxtox, wigs, hair extensions, drugs. Oh my, whatever shall she do.

UPYOURS

I am off to braid my hair, took one look at it and screamed HOLY SH!T, it looks like Linds' hair after a night in the Chateau Marmont men's room. ALMOST had me swearing to cut it all off, too. FFS

UPYOURS

You know, I have changed my mind. It looks like the three of them are singing Oh Come All Ye Grifters........

nyc44th

I see TMZ is milking another story to death !

jayman419

It's almost never too late. Lindsay hasn't killed anyone yet. She may never be able to get back to the level of respect that she had after working with Tina Fey on Mean Girls, but making that kind of money is obviously a problem for her.
I don't care if Michael was simply trying to bust Dina when he recorded Lindsay, releasing that tape was a creep move.
And obviously her mom sees Lindsay as little more than a piggy bank.
She needs to leave them both behind. Maybe take some classes, switch to producing or something. Get out of the limelight for a few years.

Red Cloud

in...
UPYOURS

So I can assume that Buffoon is going to be so busy clicking poll buttons he won't have time to pop in spout crappola and run? I know, he cannot resist even though nobody reads what he types. Do you know he STILL hasn't acknowledged that I voted so many times on the last Lohan poll, just to prove a point? ROFLMFAO
about an hour ago

LOL!!!! You're probably serious considering how stupid you and other haters are. You're right about one thing. I can't stay.
run..................

Andyconda

Judge Revel Just relocated to New York. wonder why?

janet

Lohan won't be so smug and snotty when she runs out of money. What ever self-hype she does isn't working.

What little work she gets is chump change to what it takes to maintain a hollywood lifestyle. It costs alot of money to try and appear relevant and she's not even close. Z-list is Z-list. Champaigne taste beer income.

All the people she burned that tried to help her that she kicked in the teeth from playboy right down to Scary Movie 5 are not going to work with her again. More bridges she burned. Thats not including the other 2 movies she was dumped from because the investors wanted nothing to do with her.

Her looks are shot to hell, she has no talent,her attitude is rotten and her professionalism is still non-existant. Yeah, that screams hire me.

Don't know how much money she makes as a tabloid joke. Without the tabloids Lindsay who?

tonka619

Let it go TMZ enough we don't care.