The Lohans

You Be the Judge

10/13/2012 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012_michael_lohan_lindsay_lohan_dina_lohan_poll_article_tmz_gettyLindsay Lohan's nuclear fight with her mom this week -- with Lindsay alleging Dina was on coke and then recanting it -- proves this is one screwed up family.  So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Suzy Q

It's like they're The 3 Stooges, only no one can decide who Shemp is.

Suzy Q

GC, I just saw your response to my post on the other thread. She's definitely borderline (which would stunt critical thinking), and that's REALLY interesting about the low IQ theory. Great paradigm shift for me. The BPD has gotten in the way of my looking at other characteristics. Thanks for the observiation. It's very, very, interesting!

Luv

There's scuttlebutt she is starting a new movie within a month. That's all I've heard, but don't know if it's true or not.

I usually find redeeming qualities in most people, there is something good in all of us, but with Lindsay I can't say that I do. She is so far gone.

Firefly

New Thread

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

It's a shame she never went to college like jodi foster. There doesn't seem to be much of an emphasis on education. Study Shakespeare go to England maybe class them up a little .

Manimal

Obvious cover up for Dina and BTW she has a cut or gash on her right leg in the latest pics on Friday night even though she claimed that Dina didn't scratch her leg like she said on the tape.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

The Chateau is a good place to die, Lindsay. Try speedballs like John Belushi.
I never thought I'd live to see the day when I wrote that your two-time convicted felon swindler Father is the sane one in your family.

daWn

they are all pieces of____!!!

She's baaaack

So TMZ what the phuck is going on? You've had this Lohan story up all day long and now it's topped by one story about Nelly? Asleep at the wheel? Kim K didn't take a shlt today for you to report?

tellmeaboutit

That picture looks like a group mug shot. Finally, all of them in jail or an asylum at the same time, singing about working on a chain gang. Ah, what a lovely thought.

Piper

Ugh. Them two hags ALWAYS have the mouths open! Shut up!!! Why on earth is Lindsay even still around? She doesn't do anything. Who watches her crap anyways? Liz Taylor movie? ahhhhh hahahahaha

CriticXtreme

All three of them need to play Russian Roulette at the same time but with all 6 bullets in the chambers. Give them all Desert Eagles and create a show around it called "Gone". You could sell a lot of advertisement because by the time this show ends, it will be the only true reality show. And if you morons believe that anything these do is real, the fakery of all this actors has gotten you to a point where you can't tell fact from true reality.

Fidel Sarcastro

How messed up is this family when the train wreck media whore Michael Lohan seems to be the most responsible adult out of the three. Good god what the hell are wrong with these people, I swear it has to be brain damage. Most people would say "wow I am more and more hung over, people are starting to say its effecting my personal and professional live perhaps I need to clean up my life" but Noooo. Lets just get past the foreplay and have one of em OD. Perhaps it will take one of them dying to make the others think something might be wrong with their life.

timid

Lame PR Stunt - YES

Shalon

Who cares, the whole family is f**Ked in the head,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7