Lindsay Lohan

My New Sibling Will Be ...

10/13/2012 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1013_lindsa_michael_lohan_getty_tmzLindsay Lohan and her dad might be in the middle of a nuclear flight, but LiLo's still gotta start her sisterly duties in three months ... and TMZ has learned the new baby is gonna be a BOY (phew).

Sources close to Michael Lohan tell TMZ he and his future baby mama, Kate Major, found out the good news just days before LiLo said she was cutting all ties with her father and vowed to never speak to him again ... (again).

1013_michael_lohan_tmz
We're told the couple is still brainstorming ideas for names ...

... and how to raise a child.

some guy

So the baby formula's gonna be cut with some powder to give him an early start?

susan

This vicious vile woman beating s***bag should put something on the end of it.

This liar was telling everyone Kate Major was expecting twins...his lies have started with this child already.

Start figuring out a career Ms Major, he never supported his 4 kids by Dina or the kid he has called Ashley, unfortunately he won't support this one either.

Suzy Q

I think they should name him "Lindsay", in honor of his sister who died in a one car accident (drugs) before he was born.

Majestik

In the middle of a nuclear FLIGHT huh?
Your weekend crew never cease to dismay me.
How about naming the boy "Doomed from conception?'

christy

ewwww, this just makes me sick. gross

UPYOURS

Excuse me while I get up on my soapbox. Won't take but a moment. You should not have children if you are not willing to take care of them, nurture them, love them. If you are not willing to care about them for a lifetime. NONE of these people should be reproducing. NOT A ONE OF THEM.

Dan

His name should be Fuf for "F'ed up Future"

Marilyn

How about Medicaid Milton or
Food Stamps Frank or
Welfare Willy?

Suzy Q

Beetlejuice.
Belushi
Big Bopper
Batman
Bernie
Jelly Bean

No, wait...this covers it. Michael Lohan III - "Trey"

laffnbear

It is sad how many people who have no business having children continue to do so.
They are either too old,too young, or just not "right." Yet they continue to breed.

Majestik

Combine their names. We shall name our Son, "Major Lohan" Middle named "FCUKED"

UPYOURS

Ok, this "story" put me all out of good humor. I am off to play Angry Birds and pretend that each and every pig is a Lohan/Major. Not a far stretch of the imagination at all. I need to center myself and get away from this useless rage that I am feeling towards anything Lohan/Major right now.

Rocco

She looks younger than Lindsay. That's got to be a little awkward.

how lame

Who in their right mind would want to have a baby with a Lohan? Oh, right...Kate major is not in her right mind.

mannequin

And they keep multiplying. Surely this is illegal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments